Forums that got fucked

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:59 am

I don't know how Doom appeals to the leftist/nu-male crowd but I'm not surprised. Video games regardless of content attract these losers more than anything else.

Schnitzel

Post by Schnitzel » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:11 am

Im surprised the Doom forums are hijacked by leftist parasites because the creator of the popular Brutal Doom is a brazillian /pol/ack and lets not forget Moonman Doom. Sad to see a fun community go to shit.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:30 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:59 am
I don't know how Doom appeals to the leftist/nu-male crowd
Me neither. You're a big white hetero cis male beefcake killing demons in a 40k world. I see SJW games being more like Undertale (muh pacifism), Gone Home (muh lesbianism), Hellblade, Night in the Woods, The Last of Cucks, Child of Light or Rise of the Womb Raider. Oh yeah, and Horizon. Stronk female protagonist don't need no man *snap snap*

I wonder how much the doom reboot had to do with SJWs latching onto the license. Old DOOM was mostly a game played by oldfag pc elitists, twitch FPS fans and edgy teenagers. And Doom 3 (no caps for you) was a shitty tech demo for the engine.

https://culturehud.wordpress.com/a-femi ... doom-2016/
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Oh, yes, Doomworld got fucked the hardest of any site I've ever seen. The reason to do it to Doom is obvious. To ruin something. Same thing that's happening to Magic, Pen & Paper, Comics and so on. Nerds aren't even remotely hostile enough to infiltrators.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:19 pm

They don't even have to enjoy Doom. Denying you having fun with it is reward enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:19 pm
They don't even have to enjoy Doom. Denying you having fun with it is reward enough.
That and gaining attention and power over people.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:30 pm

I was a lot in the GameTrailers forum when the guild-sections were available. The mods couldn't handle the banter, and the forum died when they killed the guilds.

I used to troll IMDb forum a bit. Then suddenly it was gone.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:08 pm

Schnitzel wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:11 am
Im surprised the Doom forums are hijacked by leftist parasites because the creator of the popular Brutal Doom is a brazillian /pol/ack and lets not forget Moonman Doom. Sad to see a fun community go to shit.
Doomworld hates sigvatr and Brutal Doom. He was banned for shit posting many years ago and had his own little SJW backlash when someone found he put "nigger" in the coding of his mod. It was hilarious.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 pm

Brutal Doom was initially hated because who ever put up a WAD would get absolutely bombarded with demands on making them work with Brutal Doom. Plus it's against the spirit of Doom and got popularised much too much by total faggots.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:00 pm

sigvatr was a pretty fucked up guy though Electric Retard was one of the most idiotic and pointlessly edgy webcomics. Muslim massacre was a fun game though.