Heterosexuality is an "Invention" Now

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Seele

Heterosexuality is an "Invention" Now

Post by Seele » Thu May 11, 2017 5:38 am

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2017031 ... osexuality

BBC's at it again to no one's surprise. According to their "totally-not-at-all-politically-motivated-'research'", mainly one deduced by a Brandon Ambrosino, heterosexuality is essentially a psychological brainwashing mechanic implemented at the beginning of the 20th Century by the alt-right domineering middle class male academia motivated by an "evil" practice known in some circles as "science" as well as religion, and that the very concept of heterosexuality was somehow meant to destroy homosexuals, bisexuals, reversesexuals, omnisexuals, and attackchopper-sexuals, what have you.

I mean, it's not like the normal biological process of straight males & straight females propagating in order to expand the human race ever existed since the dawn of mankind, oh no. It's a "sexist" concept that was created by the Patriarchy to impose the order of brutish straight men over all known and unknown genders over the last century and never ever ever existed prior to the last 100+ years of normal growth.

Pardon me while I go drink bleach...
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Heterosexuality is an "Invention" Now

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 11, 2017 6:11 am

The 1901 Dorland’s Medical Dictionary defined heterosexuality as an “abnormal or perverted appetite toward the opposite sex.” More than two decades later, in 1923, Merriam Webster’s dictionary similarly defined it as “morbid sexual passion for one of the opposite sex.” It wasn’t until 1934 that heterosexuality was graced with the meaning we’re familiar with today: “manifestation of sexual passion for one of the opposite sex; normal sexuality.”
This is the basis of their fucking article. I didn't finish it but the more I read the more they harped on about the definition of the word and got into semantics about how there is a difference between sexuality and sex. Apparently there was no such thing as sexuality until recently, people just fucked robotically for reproduction.

This is textbook Sociology. These people are fucking idiots.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu May 11, 2017 6:57 am

They NEED to die right now.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 11, 2017 8:44 am

This is like an Onion article. They can't be serious. They do realize archeology doesn't support them one bit, right?

Oh and if heterosexuality is a cultural invention, I can use the same garbage logic to prove homosexuality is one. And I'll have more of a leg to stand on because gays are such a tiny percentage of the population, even in the most lenient sense of the term "gay". We can expand homosexuality to include all sexual orientations not SPECIFICALLY oriented to one man and one woman and "gays" would STILL be an overwhelming minority of the population.

These people who try to separate "cultural sexuality" from "sexuality" are just semantics fuckers who need to get boned up the ass with a swordfish already. They're playing a game where they jack themselves off harder based on how many naive young people they can confuse into submission by messing about with language and meaning. "If I change what words mean without telling you I'm changing the definition and without informing you of the new definitions I'm using, I can win any debate and appear smart."

Yeah fuck off, people know what heterosexuality means and it's well-documented historically. Most people actually aren't Bonobos and don't want to be.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Ha, I always knew it! Vaginas are ugly and smelly, who want to stick a bit, beautiful, hard penis on something like that? Uh-oh, I don't think so, darling!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Sure, it's an invention and against nature. Ask any pet owner how transsexual their little darlings are.

And this weird semantics bullshit reminds me of Sovereign Citizens and conspiracy theorists. It's just dumb.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 12, 2017 3:22 am

How can they somehow rally to pave way for a new progressive civilization where past norms are completely annihilated yet ship over as many dark-age minded people from the Muslim world as possible?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 12, 2017 3:27 am

Progressive radical Islam, rapeman. Haven't you heard about Islamic tolerance? Check your privilege.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 12, 2017 4:17 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:22 am
How can they somehow rally to pave way for a new progressive civilization where past norms are completely annihilated yet ship over as many dark-age minded people from the Muslim world as possible?
They're either really, really ignorant, or they've been hit with some kind of They Live treatment where they plain can't see Muslim societies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri May 12, 2017 4:45 pm

There's just so much propaganda from academia (and CAIR) that's wormed its way fully into the MSM.
Remember Clockmed? Little Muslim shit builds a fake suitcase bomb, the school properly reacts, and CAIR and the MSM somehow make the teacher and the school into the bad guys. Most Americans probably still believe that the school was in the wrong, because the media told them so.

George W. Bush started all this with his "religion of peace" nonsense.
お前はもう死んでいる。