Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:17 am

So any update on Noah himself? At some point "muh foreclosure" is gonna have to kick in again and he'll have to make another terrible stream. Unless of course he has other people paying for his mortgage like family members, which seems likely at this point. And while I'm glad he's sustained an over 90% drop in Patreon funds, 523 dollars is still too much. Who are these people who are willing to pay him so he can functionally do nothing? Why are people so stupid?

I am however glad that his rantings are no longer on Twitter. As we all saw, he became a legit danger to other people and the best option for him at this point would be a SWATing incident where the police "accidentally" shoot him in the face 5 times with several shotguns. We can all dream though.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:15 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:52 am
He sure showed you.
God no, please, keep this creature locked up somewhere deep underground, my eyes! I don't want to be reminded that this fucker exists.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:31 pm

In what way could this thing with no social skills, no job skills, an active drain on society that needs it's hand held to do ANYTHING, be a threat to any rando /b tard troll?

Such zingers as "you're just a troll, I won't feed you", "go away troll you're not doing anything to me!" Were definitely uttered lol.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:17 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:30 pm
Aaaaand of course it's a transgender.

It's almost like this thing is a mental illness.
Some person: "Sorry to hear. I hope you're well."
Transfaggot: "Sorry to hear. Let me tell you about my fifteen mental issues. My transfaggotry is not a mental disorder, though."
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:28 pm

mad bum wrote:
He sure showed you.

We've talked about this guy before some pages back, he looks more like a homeless hippy than a woman.
I imagine this every time someone talks about messing with trolls.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:32 pm
That's a fake razor, right?
It's not. He's a notorious Spoony ballwasher on twitter. He's quick to snark it up in his comments section for his vids but he won't ever reply if you mention how much of a Spoony cuck he is.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:43 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:32 pm
That's a fake razor, right?
It's not. He's a notorious Spoony ballwasher on twitter. He's quick to snark it up in his comments section for his vids but he won't ever reply if you mention how much of a Spoony cuck he is.
Remember when he was still hanging out with Asa and super tsundere about Spoony?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 pm

guestfag wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:44 am
If hiring a tranny will be that much more expensive and detrimental to the company or require you to buy out the tranny after the eventual random shitstorm, companies will choose the twitter flack over muh diversity. If diversity shit is taken too far and start affecting company performance the non-diverse competition will get the upper hand, same thing if quota policies become law there are other countries with companies not giving a shit in the global marketplace.
We already have something similar in Krautland, where companies have a disabled people quota to meet starting at a certain size. Most just pay the fine because that's still cheaper than making the workplace accessible and stuff.
mad bum wrote:
We've talked about this guy before some pages back, he looks more like a homeless hippy than a woman.
Oh yeah, it's that guy with a worse fashion sense than a visually impaired granny. Ironically bad crossdressers do a better job than him.

Also lol at his "Let me casually mention my 50+ mental disorders, just to prove to you that I understand what it means to have a bad day."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:52 pm

To her defense, she is a middle aged lady, cut her some slack, but still

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 pm
We already have something similar in Krautland, where companies have a disabled people quota to meet starting at a certain size. Most just pay the fine because that's still cheaper than making the workplace accessible and stuff.
At a very large size, mind you. Only a few pay the fine. It's really easy to fill the few required slots.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!