Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:20 pm

I've said it before--what could Spoony possibly have to be depressed about?

He clearly has someone helping with house payments; even if it is go away money, he can milk that for a few more years.
Depending on the rate of the mortgage, after another 10 years it might be paid free and clear.
His Patreon has settled into a nice comfortable bottom of steady income. His retinue of Freaks and Autistic fans refuse to lower it any further, so it's basically guaranteed income at this point.
He got a woman who will shovel snow wearing antlers and take a bus to work a terrible retail job will selling copyright infringement art on the web. In other words, do all the work and take all potential risks on herself. He clearly has enough to cover all the expenses each month. And he knows that if he needs other life essentials, like pants, socks, or underwear, he can just put it on Amazon and his underlings will come running.

So he's got everything he wants or needs to literally be set at his current existence for the rest of his life. He can drink as much as he wants, play as much vidya as he wants, and not have to talk to anybody to keep money rolling in. He could keep doing this into his 60s or 70s.

It's the ideal life he's said he always wanted. And yet he feels bad and is in a dark place.

If he isn't Exhibit A that lefties will never be happy, no matter what--I don't know what is.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:40 pm

I'm home!

Does Spoony have a home?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:40 pm
I'm home!

Does Spoony have a home?
Haha, very funny. Do you know what Spoony have more than you?

Alleged diseases.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:35 pm

He has fans.

But I've gained some of those. So I dunno. Psychotic fans?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:35 pm
He has fans.

Nah, no matter what took you to the hospital, Spoony has (allegedly) more diseases, each one more deadly than the last one.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Auli wrote:
He has fans.

Psychotic tranny SJWs with too much money fans
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:42 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:29 pm
Auli wrote:
He has fans.

Psychotic tranny SJWs with too much government assistance.
FTFY
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:47 pm

if you think reverse racism with blacks is bad, you'll fall of your chair once you learn how much trannies get chosen over regular well qualified people.

Those companies want to be seen as progressive and inclusive and running with the mainstream narrative of gay and tranny is soooo wonderful. Also if you deny a tranny you are going to get sued until you are fucking bankrupt.

These people dont need government assistance, they can get ANY job without even having to do anything when they get the position just as long as they increase their tranny percentage.

Most people who are struggling for money dont even have the time to think retarded thoughts like "maybe Im not my own gender", it usually happens to spoiled / succesful people way more often. The lower class hates the government and mainstream media so they dont accept the tranny push but the elite and people who are generally doing well WILL be brainwashed with that shit and start getting the delusion in their head that it might be normal.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:52 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:47 pm
if you think reverse racism with blacks is bad, you'll fall of your chair once you learn how much trannies get chosen over regular well qualified people.

Those companies want to be seen as progressive and inclusive and running with the mainstream narrative of gay and tranny is soooo wonderful. Also if you deny a tranny you are going to get sued until you are fucking bankrupt.

These people dont need government assistance, they can get ANY job without even having to do anything when they get the position just as long as they increase their tranny percentage.

Most people who are struggling for money dont even have the time to think retarded thoughts like "maybe Im not my own gender", it usually happens to spoiled / succesful people way more often. The lower class hates the government and mainstream media so they dont accept the tranny push but the elite and people who are generally doing well WILL be brainwashed with that shit and start getting the delusion in their head that it might be normal.
If only we could collectively just make smaller ventures (companies) that exist for a short time in name, then close out and then come back under different names to avoid getting too big.

Can't make a lawsuit at a company that no longer exists.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:04 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:47 pm
Especially as far as the state is concerned. I know a guy who's a fighter pilot. Five trannies are in service with him. Never mind that having your dick cut off makes you 100% unable to ever fly a jet plane with multiple G forces acting on you since they'd bleed out from their wound between the legs, they got their "transition" paid for by the state. In full, no questions asked.
Another pilot became sterile from the increased radiation. Guess how much the state is willing to pay for artificial insemination of his wife?

Now, while I'm against artificial insemination, it's the far smaller degeneracy and at least he can still fly after jizzing in a cup. Meanwhile, the trannies are dead weight.
If any of you ever wanted to know how far demoralization has gone, there you have it. From Blitzkrieg and Bomben auf Engeland to trannies in the Luftwaffe in under 60 years.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!