People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Poonoo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:23 am

GodsGift wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:21 am
Are you sure you're not just incompetent?
I never said I wasn't. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:28 am

It's a proposed one click solution. So of course it doesn't fucking work. I've taken a look at the administrative panel, seen a new version was up and simply told Poonoo so. When the forum was down I knew some shit was up. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:55 pm

Stupid bugged automatic update mechanics.

(Btw it was a hell of a missed opportunity to not include something along the line of "stupid bugged update mechanics" in that redirect pic.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:22 am

RPG Codex constantly hiding their threads and forums behind a sign-in wall. I don't want to be a member of your gay-ass forum, bros.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 am

It truly is the SA of RPG cancer. Why bother? You already know what those faggots have to say about any game. 80% Troika dick sucking, 20% other faggotry.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:16 pm

More shitbags illegally dumping their trash on my property. I'd love to catch these cunts. And by "catch," I mean with a bullet from a gun.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:16 pm
More shitbags illegally dumping their trash on my property. I'd love to catch these cunts. And by "catch," I mean with a bullet from a gun.
This is why you shouldn't live in Oregon, nigga. Hang out with me in Ohio, bitches basically throw pussy at you left and right. And they always throw their trash in the proper receptacle.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:33 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:29 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:16 pm
This is why you shouldn't live in Oregon, nigga. Hang out with me in Ohio, bitches basically throw pussy at you left and right. And they always throw their trash in the proper receptacle.
I'm assuming they are all over 40.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:44 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:29 pm
Banging beat grannies that hang out at the bars you get shitfaced at while you're shitposting on DHI is an acquired taste, bro. I don't think tictac is up for that. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:07 am

DON'T look for poon in Ohio. I grew up there. The hot ones are all taken, and they are all disgusting whores or fucking Puritans who won;t put out.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger