DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 pm
What would a PS4 Pro have that Phil "needs" above an actual PS4?
Does he even play on PS4 if he can avoid it?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:50 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:29 pm
I dunno. I mean of all the things you can say about DSP I do believe he pisses in the toilet most of the time, and not just in jugs that he leaves lying around the house.
How sure are you about that? We're talking about a dude that jerks off in front of his stream set-up. Regularly.
Fair point although to be fair I did say most of the time. :lol: if phil’s house isn’t full of piss jugs it’s crusted up with greasy authentic Italian jizz.
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 pm
What would a PS4 Pro have that Phil "needs" above an actual PS4?
It’s more expensive and it has Pro in the name. In Phil’s mind that’s better and he needs it. Also he can’t let his girl cuck him by having a better gaming setup than he does. She already has a PC that actually works!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Has Phil blamed his shitty playing on the fact that his normal PS4 is too slow so he needs a Pro? I can see that happening.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:54 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:43 pm
Has Phil blamed his shitty playing on the fact that his normal PS4 is too slow so he needs a Pro? I can see that happening.
He's not that quick and he certainly wouldn't rob himself of the excuse that it's the console's fault. Better blow the dosh on a pro and then complain that it's shit and at fault for his crap skills.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:17 pm

Sure, someone offers to buy him a TV. It's not at all the case that DSP will just buy himself one and lie to pretend he didn't use tax money on it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:44 pm

Some anonymous person wants to send him a tv immediately after he’s spent several weeks reeeing about how he needs a new 4K, low lag tv. I don’t know about you guys but I don’t see anything untoward here. :roll:

I don’t know what’s more pathetic, DSP lying about anonymous donations again to cover his spending or him stamping his feet until some paypig forks out for a tv just to shut him up.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:59 pm

Gear doesn't make you better. I used to wreck face at UT with a ball mouse on an early generation TFT monitor. Ever played a fast game with an old TFT? It's like you've got motion blur enabled and set to "ludicrous". Except that's just the monitor being slow as hell.
These days I've got a g-synced, low response LCD and an optical mouse with great polling rate and yet I'm worse. I don't know if I could get back to my previous skill level. But it's not the gear that's standing in my way.
Phil is the kinda faggot to choke his Beamer at the traffic light and proclaim "Yeah, this wouldn't have happened if only I had a Ferrari".
Phil is a boxer with a 0-0-58 record claiming his gloves are the problem.
Phil is B^U claiming it's the pencil that keeps him from getting better.
Get a grip, faggot!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:54 pm
He's not that quick and he certainly wouldn't rob himself of the excuse that it's the console's fault. Better blow the dosh on a pro and then complain that it's shit and at fault for his crap skills.
First he gets himself a Pro because the vanilla console has too much input lag, and then he can bitch about how the vanilla PS4 is much better and the Pro is a piece of shit full of input lag.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:14 pm

Weird how only he ever has input lag. Even in offline games. I wonder how that could be. There must be a common source of fault that's shared with all games he plays with all the systems and input devices. For the life of me I couldn't imagine what the source could be.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:59 pm

Phil is B^U claiming it's the pencil that keeps him from getting better.
Except Bum Tickley actually did eventually git better at art. Which makes him artistically superior to DSP, Doge, and most other nobodies.