Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TowelyWeinberg

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by TowelyWeinberg » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Have you all heard about the 15 minutes of fame she's getting with those Quantum Leap photos?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Nope.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:13 pm

TowelyWeinberg wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:51 pm
Have you all heard about the 15 minutes of fame she's getting with those Quantum Leap photos?
What quantum leap photos?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 pm
Wrong and wrong.
First off, you forgot Enterprise.
Secondly, Star Trek has always had crap episodes. OG had, TNG's first two seasons were pretty shoddy entirely, DS9 had boring shit, Voyager had loads of duds and Enterprise was meh all around. Even among the sad individuals who'd call themselves Trekkies, there's never been just sunshine and rainbows.
There have never been as many blind fanboy Trek fans as there have been SW fans and the whole idea of bad Trek was never foreign.
Meanwhile, SW has those ultra fanfags that define their childhood and later adult life with SW. They were in heavy denial with the trilogies and tried to convince themselves with >muh EU and how >the books explain it.
Disney came along, gave them hope briefly and then shat all over SW. HARD. EU banished, old characters destroyed and killed and all hopes for new but this time around actually good movies obliterated. To give up SW is to give up life for them. There CAN'T be bad SW. Denial to the utmost extreme.
I didn't forget Enterprise (though I'd like to). I lump it in with nostalgia because it's all stories that fit in with everything that come before.
See everyone get nervous about using that newfangled transporter! Hi-larious!
They set phasers on stun for the FIRST TIME! What a moment!
To me the whole series was just for fanboys. Yes, yes, blah blah blargh Xindi bad guys. The damn thing was so bland and forgettable. The quicker they introduce plots with time travel shenanigans, the sooner you know a series is running out of steam.

The movies where they try to make TNG actors waddle around with phaser rifles like badasses is hysterically bad. Star Trek: Nemesis is one of my favorite comedies of all time.
The new movies took the old canon and traded it away for member berries. These are your new actors now! Let's have wild space adventures that make no sense and insult all the characters involved! (Although the fact that the gay guy is the one to get romantically involved with the black chick gets 3% funnier to me every year the more I think of it).

The new series no one even talks about. All the buzz is behind Seth "Calvade of Cartoon Comedy" McFarlande and his ripoff.

Completely right as usual on all the other points. I think the percentage of crap episodes (or at least the ones that made me want to hurl my fist through the TV) increased with time, but maybe that's just me.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:26 pm

I will say, however, that while the shit TNG episodes tend to just be plain shit, OG crap like Spok's Brain is hilarious crap.
I guess it's kinda like the Schwarzenegger effect. It's got to be insufferably bad to make me not enjoy something with Shatner in it. The man just being there raises everything by two levels.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:37 pm

At least Spock's Brain had something to do with science fiction. My personal low point is a bizarre and trippy halloween episode they did, set in some medieval castle thing with ghosts and shit. And then the guys behind it all were some tiny aliens who looked like a kid cobbled them together.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:37 pm
At least Spock's Brain had something to do with science fiction. My personal low point is a bizarre and trippy halloween episode they did, set in some medieval castle thing with ghosts and shit. And then the guys behind it all were some tiny aliens who looked like a kid cobbled them together.
Ah, yes. Back when TV was made for fun and not to "send a message" or something "important" like that. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

TowelyWeinberg

Post by TowelyWeinberg » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:32 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:13 pm
TowelyWeinberg wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:51 pm
What quantum leap photos?
https://io9.gizmodo.com/did-a-fan-just- ... ssion=true

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:45 pm

Why would you call that "photos"? Yes, we've talked about that a few pages back. Boring shit. I thought something else happened.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 am

Lupa isn't a "fan" of anything, she just clings to old ass TV shows because her actual personality is as exciting as a wet paper bag.
At best she probably legit likes old catlady and faghag garbage.
Also I'm sure finding those old ass QL stills will get people to finally get Lupa's videos to 1000 views so she can circumvent Adpoplypse nonsense or something.