Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
ban

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by ban » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm
How about a Martian Manhunter movie? He's a transxeno Martian who likes pretending to be a black guy.
Reminder that MM used to look like a blonde hard boiled detective called John Jones that would be a no-nonsense motherfucker and would dare to fuck up even Bats.

>Is now muh blackness because le ebulz white martianz killed muh famiry

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Current year's MM basically writes itself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:35 pm

He is the hero the transracial community needs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:56 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:39 am
[Cyborg is just another black character amongst many.
Nah, that can't be right. Very informed people have been telling me there was no racial diversity in superheroes before like 2015. That's why all the white ones had to be replaced by trans black lesbian muslim antifa members (geez, that's barely even an exaggeration).

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Are the fight scenes single-take garbage enhanced to look like they are hitting each other like in Creed. Those were the fakes fights I've ever seen.

Stop doing one-take shit. It isn't cute!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:12 am

They're literally faker than that, like PS2 era graphics CGI fight scenes.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:20 pm

BP was laughably bad, I laughed out loud several times but unfortunately it wasnt when they attempted their cringeworthy humor.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:23 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:12 pm
Went to see it last night and was actually pleasantly surprised. Sure, most of the action was shit (except the ritual fights IMO), the "world ending" stakes were distracting and unnecessary and it ends with a fight between two people in near identical costumes with near identical powers AGAIN but I liked the worldbuilding and pretty much all of the main cast. I thought Killmonger was one of the best one-off villains the MCU has had and the fact his presence seemed to cause an actual change in the hero's perspective is something most capeshit movies totally ignore.

Personally, I think this is one of the best movies the MCU has put out, which only makes me hate the "diversity marketing" of the film even more. If the film is pretty good, just sell people on the film being good! I almost didn't bother watching it at all based on my thinking that it would just be another subpar capeshit film but with darkies.
wtf are you babbling about??? It was boring and dumb as fuck. Its as middle of the road you can get XD Nowhere near the worst but nowhere near the best either.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:26 pm

Well opinions are like arseholes, man. Everyone has one and judging from your post history, yours is full of shit. So I'm not really sure what to tell you.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:13 pm

"Middle of the Road" describes every single MCU film. It's how Disney maintains their mass market appeal.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:18 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:13 pm
"Middle of the Road" describes every single MCU film. It's how Disney maintains their mass market appeal.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]