DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:53 am

DiabeticShitHead tried sending DSP a cardboard dick, turns out it went to the wrong house, lol.

Neger responded to that by giving him some autism points. Once again, he hit the button too many times and accidentally banned the guy.

DSP allowed people to send questions for his next stream, most asked why does he talk about his GF. :roll:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 am

None of his paypigs stepped up, so apparently DSP is getting Kat a PS4 Pro. How long until he gets one for himself + a 4K TV?

These cucked paypigs wonder where his money goes. "Muh Taxes" lel.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:57 am

This deserves its own post, but neger is desperately trying to start something in the DSP thread by posting DHI screenshots.

https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/darksydep ... /page-2522

Chill out. Most of your posts aren't about DSP, but instead feature pointless sidetracks to dox detractors or anyone giving you shit at the time. Best part is the posters in that thread don't even care and keep talking about DSP.

There, I've given you direct attention. I feel bad about myself.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 am

Neger's being such a nigger. lol calm down, Neger.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:19 pm

Sorry no one cared about your dumb Fred Fuchs doxx, neger. But hey, you totally got that couple that scammed you into believing one of them was a hooker. So win win, buddy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:19 pm
Sorry no one cared about your dumb Fred Fuchs doxx, neger. But hey, you totally got that couple that scammed you into believing one of them was a hooker. So win win, buddy.
His life is power tripping on autism from a hug box Internet forum. What finesse! What a genius!

There Neger. Feel better?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Half the posts about KF are from guestposters anyway. Probably salty they got banned from the Farms or something, so I’m not sure why neger cares so much. Forum warz shitposting is pretty lame.

DSP has bought a PS4 pro for the maid. But he can’t afford his taxes and he needs your help dood!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:51 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:57 am
There, I've given you direct attention. I feel bad about myself.
As you should. Why do you care?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:14 pm

I wonder if she will leave the ps4 when she dissapears in the middle of the night

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm
Half the posts about KF are from guestposters anyway. Probably salty they got banned from the Farms or something, so I’m not sure why neger cares so much. Forum warz shitposting is pretty lame.

DSP has bought a PS4 pro for the maid. But he can’t afford his taxes and he needs your help dood!
A majority of the posts about KF are lupaposters. They're almost certainly KF users who either were banned, lurk the dsp thread like me or have their own accounts on KF that they don't want to post on for fear of being banned.

Anyway yeah, the ps4 pro thing is hilarious. DSP said the soulmaid would be cleaning, cooking and working RIGHT AWAY. Then he buys her a new wardrobe and pays to ship her and her crap to his place, and now he buys her a ps4 pro. Or maybe she bought it with tax refund money, but either way, that was money they could have spent on MUH billth. :lol:

You know that DSP is already trying to think of how he can buy himself a ps4 pro and 4k television, if he doesn't have one already. I bet that big donation drive at the end of the month will low-key go towards paying for those.
RAPEMAN wrote: