Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:40 am

Film Brain sucks some nigger cock.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:03 am

I am too distracted by Mr. Fuck's missing hair to pay attention to what he has to say.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Every woman's dream. A balding little Manlet with low test (confirmed by the voice), who makes shifty nerd culture sperg vids online.

Shave it, bulk up, and get a real job Matthew. Or the only chicks you'll be getting are land whales and traps.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:40 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:45 pm
Every woman's dream. A balding little Manlet with low test (confirmed by the voice), who makes shifty nerd culture sperg vids online.

Shave it, bulk up, and get a real job Matthew. Or the only chicks you'll be getting are land whales and traps.
He'll rationalize those fat traps as him "being inclusive".

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:31 pm

I bet Film Bald is a legit virgin and he's never even tried to fugg a bussey in his life.
I bet he doesn't even jack off. Imagine how backed up he is. If only Lupa could sugg him off and show him the light.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:23 pm

He really needs to go the route of Doge and commit to shaving. Damn.

Also FB is one of the few TGWTG alums I legit can't watch at all. That voice man. As a Bong myself the way he extends the end of words sounds fucking fake and grating as fuck.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:39 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:23 pm
Also FB is one of the few TGWTG alums I legit can't watch at all. That voice man. As a Bong myself the way he extends the end of words sounds fucking fake and grating as fuck.
Same his voice grates me but so does hbomberguys they sound so condesending to me maybe it's because they're southerners.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:42 pm

I never could watch the guy either. Not even waaaaay back when. I was also convinced he was a Kiwi or some shit. That's not a proper accent for anywhere in GB or it at least doesn't sound like one. Is he intentionally trying to speak in a weird way or is that just some special form of speech autism?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Like all nobodies FB gave up on his Bad Movie Beatdown series in favour of unscripted, unedited vlogs. Lazy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:42 pm
I never could watch the guy either. Not even waaaaay back when. I was also convinced he was a Kiwi or some shit. That's not a proper accent for anywhere in GB or it at least doesn't sound like one. Is he intentionally trying to speak in a weird way or is that just some special form of speech autism?
He sounds kind of like he has a midlands accent, although AFAIK he lives in the north east. I can't say for sure why he does that shit with his inflection at the end of words though. My best guess is he's trying to mask his accent to make him more palatable to burgers. It has the opposite effect of making him sound unbearably smug though. All I know is if I ever heard him speak in person I don't know if I'd be able to keep my hand from moving towards his face at great speed.