Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Thanks for the masterpost. You the real MVP. These are usually mildly interesting, but this one was hilarious. So many little child temper tantrums and Good Boy Cuckson wasn't there to tuck Spooners in for beddy bye.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Fucking cuckson, he obviously isn't a true fan for never giving boss any money.

Also, does he still call Noah boss?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:07 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:54 pm
Fucking cuckson, he obviously isn't a true fan for never giving boss any money.

Also, does he still call Noah boss?
No, but he still treats him like one.

Spoony just seems grateful someone else will handle the menial task of clicking off users to protect his ego and his safe space. He's clearly not that desperate yet to demand monetary as well.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Great roundup once again! I had to watch the ending of that latest stream and he does indeed start giggling over nothing like he's fucking high and then quits the stream. Maybe he truly has gone insane. ¯\(o_°)_/¯

It's also noteworthy that he has changed his "spoonyexperiment.com" watermark to "youtube.com/spoonyone" since these Persona 5 streams. I'm presuming his site disappears soon.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:30 pm

I find it a bit fascinating how playing a JRPG has about the same effect on Noah as slowly reading the Necronomicon (if the Necronomicon also drained your stamina and gave you ADHD). Will be fun to see how quickly Cuckson will shut up once Boss decides to ditch the game for good.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:07 pm
No, but he still treats him like one.
Dammit. Did we push the Boss meme too hard? This sucks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:30 pm
I find it a bit fascinating how playing a JRPG has about the same effect on Noah as slowly reading the Necronomicon (if the Necronomicon also drained your stamina and gave you ADHD). Will be fun to see how quickly Cuckson will shut up once Boss decides to ditch the game for good.
Man, playing video games for a couple of hours twice a week is ROUGH. And reading?! Like this is a book or something?! We couldn't begin to comprehend Spoony's dark times.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:27 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:54 pm
  • $5.00 quote from 'Anthony Bitonti' WINNER OF THIS STREAM'S 'MOST DELUSIONAL DONOR' AWARD--"Glad to see you are back and getting things on track. Your stream and videos have helped me through some dark things in my life. Thanks for everything."
Save me from these
D A R K T I M E S

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:59 pm
Great roundup once again! I had to watch the ending of that latest stream and he does indeed start giggling over nothing like he's fucking high and then quits the stream. Maybe he truly has gone insane. ¯\(o_°)_/¯
That's so fucking stupid. He didn't like a game(which is par for the course with him anyway) so he starts acting like he's lost his mind? What a weak faggot, someone should slap the retard out of him.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:46 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:59 pm
That's so fucking stupid. He didn't like a game(which is par for the course with him anyway) so he starts acting like he's lost his mind? What a weak faggot, someone should slap the retard out of him.
That's a shtick he had back at least since Phantasmagoria 2

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:42 pm

Think you mean P H A N T A S M A G O R I A
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]