RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:14 pm

Only in Sweden will a cop be punished for attempting to stop crime.

...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Racial profiling is evil.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:00 pm

JewTube censers Pat Condell for talking about YouTube censoring Muslim rape. Good watch.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:14 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:00 pm
JewTube censers Pat Condell for talking about YouTube censoring Muslim rape. Good watch.

Kek, Condell knocks google the fuck out.

It's funny youtube is so bent out of shape over condell after all these years. He's been hating mudslimes since at least 2008 on youtube and NOW they decide it's time to shill hard for islam.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 am

This migrant shit has liberals on the ropes, it's a matter of time now until shit hits the fan.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:35 pm

I wonder when they'll ban PJW from youtube. I lol'd around 10 times during this, it's so absurd situation in Sweden it's almost surreal. There will soon be some Los Zetas execution videos material coming from there and all Swedish gov does is try to find new ways to censor and prosecute evil evill racists.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 am
This migrant shit has liberals on the ropes, it's a matter of time now until shit hits the fan.
I also really don't get their desire to sweep cultural enrichment incidents under the rug. The harder they play Ministry of Truth, the harder the backlash from once moderate parts of the population once it inevitably gets out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:33 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:35 pm
I wonder when they'll ban PJW from youtube. I lol'd around 10 times during this, it's so absurd situation in Sweden it's almost surreal. There will soon be some Los Zetas execution videos material coming from there and all Swedish gov does is try to find new ways to censor and prosecute evil evill racists.
The problem here is that Sweden is ran by feminists.
SpoilerShow

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:40 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:33 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Being the superhero of this forum you should do something about it. Live up to your name and give em' a taste of good ol' patriarchy!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:07 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:40 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:33 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Being the superhero of this forum you should do something about it. Live up to your name and give em' a taste of good ol' patriarchy!
They already are though