TheMysteriousMrEnter

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Seele

TheMysteriousMrEnter

Post by Seele » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:40 pm

Discuss the autistic brony's continuous struggle against channel copyright claims, bitching and moaning about "muh fair use," complaints about "problematic" cartoons like anything Seth MacFarlane in general, overly long hatred videos of bad animation, and having obcessive compulsive conversations about why shows like MLP & Steven Universe can "save the world" and "create world peace" or other such delusional crap.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: TheMysteriousMrEnter

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:56 am

Everyone that likes Steven Universe is also on my list. I'm still in disbelief that the show can even exist. It's the endtimes, boys!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:35 pm

If some of the greatest musicians of their time joining forces to save the world (aka Band Aid) couln't really accomplish much of long-term value, what changes have cancer-inducing cartoons the mainstream is not aware of, and which most parts of the internet equate with "That one cartoon with the batshit insane fanbase"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Everyone that likes Steven Universe is also on my list. I'm still in disbelief that the show can even exist. It's the endtimes, boys!
What's so bad about it I saw some of an episode and it just seemed like some stupid kid show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:47 pm

The worst thing about the show are actually the fans. If you think bronies were bad, you ain't seen nothing yet. It's a cesspoll of batshit crazy SJW-types.

The stupidest thing I've ever seen these fans do was having a serious discussion on whether or not cosplaying as one of the characters can be considered racist if you're white.
The character in question was a purple alien.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Ah yes cause we have to worry about offending all those purple people

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Also they've declared some kind of Jihad on any (white male) cis scum that dares to call themself a fan of the show. As if they could somehow prevent people they don't like from watching a show they do like.
-Yours Truly

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:10 pm

If the show is supposed to be some great enlightening like I've heard shouldn't they want them to watch it in order to enlighten them?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:13 pm

SJWs and tumblrinas aren't about logic. It's all about dem feels.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:38 pm

And the crystals are totally not lesbians. But it's a pro-lesbian show and it's so great to have representation in media for lesbians. Still, totally not lesbians. And the fusing is totally not blatantly sexual or something.
The show is pretty fucked up and Rebecca Sugar is the kind of person I hate so much I'd enjoy them have a slow and painful death.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!