Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:15 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:01 am
LordKaT at least improved
No he didn't, he got lazy as fuck with his editing of Until We Win when he literally just put random footage over himself talking when he used to edit the footage to show what he was talking about. He then became a lazy streamer and claimed he was "building a community" and "going places on Justin.TV" even though all he fucking did was sit on his ass and play TF2 with Rollo T 90% of the time. If anything he showed Spoony the way to be a lazy shit and become a has-been.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:47 am

But at least LordKaT didn't use his patreon as an excuse to steal from fans, which Spoony did.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:07 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:47 am
But at least LordKaT didn't use his patreon as an excuse to steal from fans, which Spoony did.
Wrong, Lordkat basically quit the internet for awhile after getting his first job but still kept his patreon up
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:08 pm

I think what Guest said was that LordKat at least went to find a real job instead of clinging to the last straws of e-begging trends, like so many other ex-TGWTG nobodies did. Compared to what useless sacks of shit like Phelous, Spoony, Brad Jones, or Linkara did with their "careers", for example, that's miles ahead.

Sure, he's still a bitter little man filled with resentment for having to slave away in an office job instead of "getting big" with Twitch/Notch/whatever the bandwagon he tried to jump on and failed, but we do say that having a 9-5 job would have been beneficial to these full time nobodies, right?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Having a real job will be beneficial to them if they're mature enough to grasp why.

DSP, Spoony and numerous others would benefit immensely as people if they were forced out into the real world to work as normies do. But that assumes them capable of growth, which is overly optimistic of me. More than likely, most e-celebs are poisonous, spoiled assholes and/or immature, narcissists with mild autism. I say "DSP would benefit from working a physical job somewhere," but would he really? Probably not, because he's not mature enough to grasp the point. That being that this is what most normal people do in the real world to pay their billz, and look how ungrateful and egotistical you seem when you come arrogantbegging fans (aka people who like you for SOME reason,) expecting them to just "step up" and give you piles of fucking money you never earned and won't thank them properly for.

So I guess I just want e-celebs to get real jobs so they'll stop begging like cunts all the time and be assimilated into the sphere of normies I never hear anything about. I can't say I hope they'll mature as people and improve their lives because I know they aren't capable of it. But they theoretically could improve if they were able to understand how shitty it is to beg adults, teens and literal children (all of whom probably work harder than spoony/dsp/most e-celebs) for shekels. All because of the combination of refusal to do real work + arrogance to think listening to your bullshit all day is worth a 100,000 dollar per year salary.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:48 am

I would have loved to see him do Until We Win: Cuphead

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:07 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:47 am
Wrong, Lordkat basically quit the internet for awhile after getting his first job but still kept his patreon up
The patreon's for the podcast now, not Until We Win. Actually, I will give LordKat some credit for this. He had the Patreon up for Until We Win, and when he stopped after getting the job, he took the patreon down for a while, then put it back up with it rewritten to be purely about his podcast. Since doing that kicked everyone off of it, anyone who signed up subsequently was doing it with the understanding that it was just for the podcast.

There's a number of things to criticize LordKat for, but I don't think this is one.

Nether Animal

Post by Nether Animal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:25 pm

UWW was never great, but was still preferable to sperg-centric LPs or just straight play-throughs of games when you want to see the end of legendarily difficult games.

But LK's voice is the equivalent of brown noise. Never gave a shit about the podcast shit.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 pm

It was fine for a time, before longplays and when every LPer assumed everyone wanted to hear their magnificently cringey voice and lame ass commentary. It fulfilled a niche of people who just wanted to see them shut up and finish the damn game.

Nowadays you have that in more plentiful supply, and done better
He also revealed he only wanted it for the money as part of shooting himself in the foot and ass. As is LordKat.

The production on UWW was also unusual. He had the numbers on those title cards that looked like a live video game call in show from the 90s. Even his call in and Turducken crap looked like a public library BBS. All his stuff just felt...old.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Wasn't Until We Win a really shitty, cholestorol drenched, clumsily produced and ear-gratting amerifat version of GameCenter CX anyways?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow