God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:00 pm

What's funny to me is libs are now starting to "attack" the argument of bearing arms against a tyrannical goverment with the response "THEN WHY HASN'T ANYONE ASSASSINATED TRUMP! THAT'S THE REASON WE SHOULD BE DOING THIS DRUMPF IS TYRANNICAL GUBMENT HEIL HITLER."

I'm shocked SNL hasn't done a sketch where its some dangerhair screeching at the audience to shoot Trump already.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:00 pm
I'm shocked SNL hasn't done a sketch where its some dangerhair screeching at the audience to shoot Trump already.
They kinda did.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:27 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:11 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:00 pm
They kinda did.

Eh, not autistic enough.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 am

Real nice of the video form HuffingGas to go all "Trump is ignoring the root cause! He's focusing on metal health again!".
Are they pretending to be retarded?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 am

No, Kugel, they're not pretending
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 am
Real nice of the video form HuffingGas to go all "Trump is ignoring the root cause! He's focusing on metal health again!".
Are they pretending to be retarded?
Clearly they are if they think he's talking about a lame glam metal album.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:35 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/fo ... spartanntp
Laura Ingraham wrote:Look, there might be a cautionary lesson in LeBron for kids. This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA. And it's always unwise to seek political advice from someone who gets paid $100 million a year to bounce a ball. Oh and LeBron and Kevin? You're great players but no one voted for you. Millions elected Trump to be their coach. So keep the political commentary to yourself. Or as someone once said, shut up and dribble.

Glorious! I hope she goes after Steve Kerr and Greg Popovich next.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:27 pm

Eh, not autistic enough.
They'll always push the envelope, but they'll never outright cross the line and just say it.
Too full of themselves to stop being "clever" and lower themselves down to that level, too chickenshit to ever say it at the risk of offending sponsors.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Chicken and Waffle

Post by Chicken and Waffle » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 pm

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... lence.aspx

"We have to look at the internet, because a lot of bad things are happening to young kids and young minds and their minds are being formed, and we have to do something about maybe what they’re seeing and how they’re seeing it. And also video games; I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence on video games is really shaping people’s thoughts."
But surely, that will show that Trump is against censorship against those pesky libtard SJWs wanting to censor our games right? Can't wait for faggots like Razorfist trying to spin this bullshit

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:48 pm

Orange Hitler isn't wrong in the slightest about vidya and internet. Just look at the amorphous blob of cancer that is the Nintendo fanbase, for starters. :lol: Or the Sonic fanbase :lol: :lol: Or all the losers who sperg daily on /v/ :lol: :lol: :lol: or even better, all the redditors shilling hard for the DRM monstrosity that is Valve whilst they still pull self-victimization stunts over the latest EA and Ubisoft goofs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The sooner the gaming "industry" crashes the better. Literally nothing good has ever come out of it going mainstream.