DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:18 am

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 am

She looks mediocre, but props to DSP for not robbing the cradle this time. I'm not gonna post horse meme pictures because hell, she can't help the structure of her face. She's definitely a downgrade from Leanna in every way except possibly personality.

Looks to me like he met her through being thirsty on twitch or in his stream chat. She's a streamer and he's a streamer, and he said she knows all about his streaming. So most likely scenario is he poached his fanbase.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am

Eh... Leanna was no prize either. I dunno, this new girl looks ok.

I mean, ok as in regular, like everybody else. But she could have done way better than DSP, why on holy fuck she jumped into this mess?

Anyway, enjoy the DSP ride new girl, get ready to witness first hand one of the most autistic fanbase/detractors in the internet... I'll get the popcorn.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:56 am

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am
Eh... Leanna was no prize either. I dunno, this new girl looks ok.

I mean, ok as in regular, like everybody else. But she could have done way better than DSP, why on holy fuck she jumped into this mess?
Because he makes 6 figures a year?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:58 am

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am

Anyway, enjoy the DSP ride new girl, get ready to witness first hand one of the most autistic fanbase/detractors in the internet... I'll get the popcorn.
Yeah, I mean she's not a 10/10, but she's alright. 100% that the reason she's with DSP is money. She's reasonably fit and attractive enough to pull a normal-looking, fit guy her own age. That she pulled DSP suggest gold digging. :lol:

DSP pulling a female version of himself would be like Jim Sterling and his wife. Obviously that's not what happened, so I call gold digging or baby rabies on this one.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 pm

How fragile his ego is. The smart thing to do was to never show or mention her. But we all know how it is with Phil and smart decisions.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:16 pm

One amusing example of how petty Phil is coming from the farms. A few days back he tweeted he'd used his girlfriend's PC to play Overwatch and he'd rekt everyone (while using an Xbox pad, no less). The responsive experience is what convinced him to look for a new TV. Now people have found her Overwatch account in question, and seen that Phil's stats on that session were nowhere near what he said. It's a pretty small lie in the grand scheme of things, but I always get a chuckle out of Phil's more petty, childish lies. "I'm good at games you guys! I got a million kills and won the game on my own!"

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 pm

The fact that Phil has female's in his fanbase is the part I find the hardest to believe.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:45 pm

As if one needed to check his stats to know that's a lie. He has been consistently terrible at every game he plays forever and we've got thousands upon thousands of hours of video evidence for that.

Edit: Sort out the "girls" and the autistic ones and you're left with zero.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 pm
The fact that Phil has female's in his fanbase is the part I find the hardest to believe.
Stupidity has no gender. And this girl is clearly very, very stupid. She is a weeb who unironically wears Modern Warfare snapbacks, it's very possible she has had a lobotomy at some point in her life.