Stupid Shit Said by Guest Posters

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Stupid Shit Said by Guest Posters

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:06 pm

What the fuck is up with guest posters on the internet nobodies threads?

There's like genuine attempts to gain sympathy for them.

I'll put on my tinfoil hat and say that the kiwi farms thread drew attention to DHI and Nobody fans decided to go defend their bosses here as well since KF had the troll shielding market covered along with Plebbit.

DHI. The Final Frontier.... for sperg...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:22 pm

The "Leave LordKat alooonnnnee!" guy was pretty obvious. As though we sperg about him 24/7 instead of passively mentioning him every 3 months.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:06 pm

When foxdickfarms sends they're guestposters, they're not sending they're best.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:06 pm
They’re bringing cringe, they’re bringing trolls. They’re thirstfags. And some, I assume, are good posters.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:40 am

I'm surprised no one brought up how the DSP mod at the farms gloated when this place was temporarily down. Guess he was upset everyone called him out for being tricked by a fake hooker that didn't even really exist.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:51 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:40 am
I'm surprised no one brought up how the DSP mod at the farms gloated when this place was temporarily down. Guess he was upset everyone called him out for being tricked by a fake hooker that didn't even really exist.
I'm pretty sure it was brought in DSP thread
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:54 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:06 pm
Something tells me it's not just kiwifags but the info was found by people from other sites that visit KF and they show up here roo
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:56 am

The Internet Nobodies don't come here themselves anymore, or anonymously like Lupa, so I guess a bunch of apologists will have to do. Good. Gives one something to laugh at when the INs themselves got too boring to be entertaining.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:56 am
The Internet Nobodies don't come here themselves anymore, or anonymously like Lupa, so I guess a bunch of apologists will have to do. Good. Gives one something to laugh at when the INs themselves got too boring to be entertaining.
It's the only reason anyone posts on the Spoony thread anymore, his stupid fans are more entertaining than he is.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm
I don't know you have to ask Poonoo. May be the last attempt to have an open community until it inevitably becomes a circle jerk (of le drumpf, left is always bad and DHI is always right/was right again) like all the others where anything that is not close to these ideals will be shouted down until they leave or be banned.
Aww did little baby get hurt by mean internet people? That's so sad! I can't believe your feelings got hurt by something you read... reverse all bad ideas.
veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm
But there's a much more severe problem with liberalism: it needs conservatism, it needs something to be liberated from, whereas conservatism really doesn't need liberalism. When for example equal pay is attained does liberal stop there? Fuck no. Liberal comes up with all kinds of imaginary menaces and oppressions next. The road to hell is paved et cetera. We have possibly the strongest gender equality in the world (despite the fact that conscription only concerns men here), but ask some fuminist how they like it in here; this is possibly the worst sexist and oppressive shithole in the world for them. What a bunch of ungrateful Marxist cocksuckers.
I think this is my main gripe with them: They have to be victims at everything. The whole World is against them, and they will do everything they can to end the tyrannical injustice of inequality. And the more you eat into their shit and appease them, the more they realise this victim tactic works, and so the more they will use it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/