Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wildmage

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by wildmage » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:49 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:56 pm
>cool and edgy
>trying to tell people not to use certain words

Can't wait for him to tell us that cuckolding is just a sexual fetish and don't kink-shame.
Coll and edgy like your older, angry brother that JUST KNOWS BETTER THAN YOU. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME, MOOOOOOOOOOOM, YOUTUBE ISN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEE.

Until they can find someone younger and more impressionable so that he can be this cool guy again.

Except there's an endless supply of 11 year olds on youtube.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm

never heard of this twerp what's he known for that I should care about? Googling gave no answers other than him being some sort of loser

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm
never heard of this twerp what's he known for that I should care about? Googling gave no answers other than him being some sort of loser
He's the angriest Cucknadian! a man that's angry about everything and thinks that everything is stupid.

Also works in radio.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:56 pm
>cool and edgy
>trying to tell people not to use certain words

Can't wait for him to tell us that cuckolding is just a sexual fetish and don't kink-shame.
He's not really telling, just saying that your argument is null and void if you use it unironically.

Let's be real here, the internet keeps trying to get cuck to replace faggot and it's not gonna happen. Not IRL, if you're in a bar and you call a real alpha male tough guy a cuck he's gonna look at his buddies confused and think you called him a cook.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm
He used to be a big deal, but now doseofcuckley is a Literally Who on youtube.

Oh and anyone who says "your argument is null and void if you use this word I don't like" is a fucking idiot. It's not the choice of words that determines the validity of a statement. I can't believe I have to explain this in current year +++ I'm literally crying tears of rage I can't even
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:52 am

At least he predicted his own incoming irrelevancy.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:37 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:13 pm
I've never watched the Buckley character.
I don't trust anybody named Buckley after Tim.
Bum Tickley :D

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Still, it's a word that triggers people because there's no fucking way it can be spinned the right way. And people don't seem to grasp the meaning: if a guy has been cheated on and he feels betrayal, sadness, anger or simply doesn't want to talk about it, that's not a cuck. A cuck is someone who goes, "Oh, my gf is cheating on me? well you're just NOT as enlightened as I am, because this is actually strong for our relationship".

And you can change it to everything: "What? I'm being charged 60 bucks for a walking simulator? You're just a fucking pleb! Games are ART!"; "You mean that the left is constantly abusing my ideas and policies and I'm being called a fascist for opposing them? We'll at least I have my decorum as my country is being missmanaged to hell and back and I'm the laughingstock of the town. At least I don't insult my opponents".

It's a mental state. Much like faggot was a mental state for a histrionic, bipolar, neurotic with shit for brains. Cuck is pretty much the same except it's someone swallowing the brown pill and insisting it's a 10 dollar steak and calling you an idiot for not eating shit.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:39 pm
He's not really telling, just saying that your argument is null and void if you use it unironically.
Which is hilarious. All he's really saying is that the word bothers him immensely and that he should get called a cuck at every possible opportunity because he'll tap out of the argument instantly for getting triggered.
Claiming unfounded superiority doesn't change anything about that. Maddox tried that and failed spectacularly. Funny enough that only cucks chose that to be the hill to die on.
>being bothered by a meme word
What a cuck. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!