Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Because it was founded by Puritans. No other reason, really. It's not like it works anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:06 pm

Women are terrible, criminalizing their last resort was a very funny joke played by the Founding Fathers.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 pm
You can't prevent prostitution. You could, however, persecute the human trafficking and such if our political climate would allow cops to do so without fearing of being called racists.
I welcome journos getting spat on. Doesn't matter if it's femcunts doing it or somebody else. Journos are the scum of the Earth.
Even when said jounalists are right-wingers?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:06 pm

Yeah. Those guys fucking suck too.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:06 pm
Yeah. Those guys fucking suck too.
I'm going to assume you're referring to news institutions like Fox and CNN which are obviously on one side or the other.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:01 am

Infowars has obtained lawfully and released the FISA papers, it officially provere the existence of Obama/Criminal Clinton
Cabal inside FBI among other things
Mother refuse to report Rapefugee that sexually abused her daughter because she's afraid he'd be sent back to Afghanistan, fucking Sweden
Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (leader of a group that resisted the rot in the UK) smeared as terrorist sympathizer (bullshit)
Adam Schiff goes retarded and say efforts to release the FISA memo is a Russian conspiracy
Twitter sends infowars Paul Joseph Watson email accusing him of being a russian agent
-All fanbases are shit

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:50 am

I don't want any of you (guest posters present and future) to ever praise RT even to troll, Guess what they ranked higher than Citizen Kane (which yes it is overrated)? FUCKING Get Out
I don't know to handle (is that even the right word?) SJWs right now, i am too frustated by their retardation
-All fanbases are shit

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 am

Get Out was fucking stupid.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:36 am

I read yesterday that Jordy Peele's solid 2/10 Jewess Chelsea Peretti was at one point the girlfriend of Jim Norton. I don't give a fuck about how "superior" that oven mitt faced ape's BBC is, he got the slobby seconds of a legit homosexual.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:01 am
Mother refuse to report Rapefugee that sexually abused her daughter because she's afraid he'd be sent back to Afghanistan, fucking Sweden
Rape musn't be the most traumatic and life changing event that can happen in a woman's life if you can just shrug it off like a run of the mill domestic ass whooping. Rape means nothing anymore, the word or the act.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:50 am
I don't want any of you (guest posters present and future) to ever praise RT even to troll, Guess what they ranked higher than Citizen Kane (which yes it is overrated)? FUCKING Get Out
You're the only one who needs to get out here.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:12 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:36 am
I read yesterday that Jordy Peele's solid 2/10 Jewess Chelsea Peretti was at one point the girlfriend of Jim Norton. I don't give a fuck about how "superior" that oven mitt faced ape's BBC is, he got the slobby seconds of a legit homosexual.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:01 am
Rape musn't be the most traumatic and life changing event that can happen in a woman's life if you can just shrug it off like a run of the mill domestic ass whooping. Rape means nothing anymore, the word or the act.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:50 am
You're the only one who needs to get out here.
That was uncalled for
-All fanbases are shit