Series that got super politized

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:55 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:21 pm
80s nostalgia is a bit weird here in Krautland, for literally every celeb alive during that time feels eternal shame for the fashion back then.
Everyone in the 90s felt that way about the 80s. Then they got over it and had a laugh, while idiots who weren't alive then glorified it.
Then came the 90s with out of control patches of complimentary colours, then the 2000s with Buffalo shoes and silvery jeans or grunge faggotry. Hindsight is 20-20 with fashion. Look at young girls today. They look like they are wearing uniforms.
I don't mind the currently modern tight pants but notice that "smartphone in right ass pocket" seems to be an ironclad rule.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:56 pm
Look at young girls today. They look like they are wearing uniforms.
I don't mind the currently modern tight pants but notice that "smartphone in right ass pocket" seems to be an ironclad rule.
It's not a bad look really. I still don't know how girls are comfortable in all that tight shit, though. It looks painted on.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:56 pm
Look at young girls today. They look like they are wearing uniforms.
It's not a bad look really. I still don't know how girls are comfortable in all that tight shit, though. It looks painted on.
It isn't at all. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying they are all wearing, basically, the same exact stuff. If this is what the fashion of this decade will be remembered as I wouldn't mind it being brought back sometime later.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bad News Bunnyman

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:58 am

The recent season of Peaky Blinders introduced a female character who's both a feminist and a communist. She spends her screen time threatening Thomas Shelby who's a coldblooded sociopath. Maybe this kinda thing reallt happened but I can't help but feel that in Birmingham in 1925 a women would get a backhander to the face if she tried speaking like that to him. It's still a great show but that's a minor thing I noticed.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:03 pm

So apparently his communist sister (aka the black sheep of the family) wasn't enough anymore? Or his mother who's already the strong alpha bitch of the show?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:59 pm

It's the BBC, what did you expect? It's a miracle in itself that they're not all black
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:20 pm

Bad News Bunnyman wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:58 am
The recent season of Peaky Blinders introduced a female character who's both a feminist and a communist. She spends her screen time threatening Thomas Shelby who's a coldblooded sociopath. Maybe this kinda thing reallt happened but I can't help but feel that in Birmingham in 1925 a women would get a backhander to the face if she tried speaking like that to him. It's still a great show but that's a minor thing I noticed.
That shit died when Annabelle Wallis left.

All those historical shows have the same problem. There have been plenty of strong women through the ages, but these awful fucking dramas would have you believe fems were always at the top of the food chain no matter the time period. That fucking Poldark that ended with the main character ultra-cucked would never have happened in real life. He would have beat the shit out of that ginger ho then drowned her, and the rest of the villagers would all nod and carry on. He wouldn't shiver like a bitch and cling to her while she still reeks of butt-fucking.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:21 am

Sjws got into the James Bond comics
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:08 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:21 am
Sjws got into comics
FTFY. Say what you will about games, but they will never be as pozzed as comics are right now, not in 1000 years. The odd game like Mass Effect Andromeda might come out but games cost way too much money to make to risk alienating their audience that much. Comics are cheap to make and have big daddy Disney funding them at a loss, like typical marxists they need to leech off someone else to thrive (in education they leech off the government) because they can't produce something that makes money.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:14 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:08 am
Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:21 am
Sjws got into comics
FTFY. Say what you will about games, but they will never be as pozzed as comics are right now, not in 1000 years. The odd game like Mass Effect Andromeda might come out but games cost way too much money to make to risk alienating their audience that much. Comics are cheap to make and have big daddy Disney funding them at a loss, like typical marxists they need to leech off someone else to thrive (in education they leech off the government) because they can't produce something that makes money.
I knew comics got infiltrated by SJWs, although some company are resisting that and they aren't all owned by Disney. I just didn't expect James Bond would be affected too
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes