Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:08 am

Jojo was soiled the moment the 2012 anime came out and Tumblr discovered it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:31 am

>portraying a manlet neckbeard literal cuck as a jojo character

that's so low-effort I'm not even going to greentext properly to mock it
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:33 am

Miscarriage of Acchild is a manlet?
Those nigger genes haven't helped him at all.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:47 am

lol I just found that image. Had no idea it would trigger that many people XD

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 am

suzaku wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:47 am
More like annoyed, i admit i overreacted
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:15 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 am
suzaku wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:47 am
More like annoyed, i admit i overreacted
Granted I can totally understand why. I at least got a good laugh from the reaction though :3

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:55 am

I don't know who I hate more: assholes who point the camera at themselves when sperging about politicks/youtube drama or the same assholes using a furrsona/anime avatar to express the same talking points.

I mean, how do you want me to takeyour opinions on the syrian conflict seriously when it is said by an astronaut mouse?

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:45 am

Sargoon's face is disgusting enough that I'd let the furrfag slide.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Surprise surprise, Miscarriage of Acchild is a stupid cunt who rushed out his list of principles without thinking it through. JF rips his stupid made up ideology to shreds, I can't wait until he tries to sell his political system to the masses, especially his vaguely written shit like "Nobody is entitled to receive benefits that they did not earn or to which they are not already entitled to by being a citizen". He is so autistically devoted to Meritocracy that as JF pointed out, this policy would mean that children aren't entitled to inherit their parents money when they die. What happens to the money in that instance isn't explained since Miscarriage of Acchild pulled this shit out of his ass in a fucking day and called it an ideology.
JF wrote:Miscarriage of Acchild needs to give a more serious look at his values. This is a process which every political thinker has been through, except Miscarriage of Acchild it seems.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Any time you remove inheritance/property/power from the family (the dynasty, I guess, or the estate), it goes into the state.

If there is no state, it goes to whatever warlord or shiteating dictator is in power.

This is also something ancaps don't understand, but it's a more general problem with them. They think a power vacuum can just exist forever with nobody filling it. If it isn't kids inheriting property "unearned" from their parents, it'll be some state official inheriting that same property unearned from strangers who have less power than them.

As for who is entitled to what, this is where I dip my shitlib bedora, because I'd rather give old people a bare minimum of shelter and food than see them dying in the streets. Same for children.

Another route to take with this "entitled" idea is to say that nobody is entitled to anything except what they can scrape from this earth, aka The Will to Power. So I could attack the notion that way too. I'm entitled to do a thing if I do it and nobody can stop me. I'm not entitled if I do a thing and you stop me. What does "entitled" mean anyway, except some kind of social contract in which both sides don't feel ripped off? But sometimes one or both parties might feel ripped off and go along with the "entitlement" anyway, because the state forces them to adhere to the agreement. So if the state is forcing you into a deal where you feel ripped off (like paying inheritance tax on income that was already taxed,) is the state still "entitled" to that money? Or does the Will to Power come into play again? The state does it because you can't stop them and they are entitled because you cannot stop them.

A lot of ideas that seem cool in theory don't work at all in practice. Meritocracy is a good ideal to have in current year (where the mainstream media are all about the opposite), but you can't go full retard with it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome