Oprah

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Oprah

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:34 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:36 pm
Like who? If the dems had one there wouldn't even be this much hype for an Oprah presidency.

The dems have at least ten deeply entrenched establishment politicians who could run for President. Certainly Warren or Biden. Hillary will certainly want another crack, assuming she doesn't end up in jail. If you really want to reach there's Gillibrand, Booker, Harris or even Michelle Obama.

I'm not talking about winning the election, I'm talking about winning the nomination. Publicly, the Democrats might express support for an Oprah Winfrey presidency. But privately, they're not going to let some upstart celebrity, even one of their kosher puppet celebrities, usurp their quest for power and unlike the Republican Party they can actually do something about it
Pope Corky III wrote:
Also, the wall ain't fucking happening. It took this country over a decade to rebuild the WTC, something the majority wanted to happen, and racists think a border sized wall is gonna magically be done by Election time? Top kek indeed.
>You have to be racist to want tighter border control
Firstly, Ground Zero is private land owned by a private company. It's up to the private company to decide what to do with the land, not the public. The area that a prospective border wall would be built on would be government owned land. There's also less urgency to build or rebuild a set of luxury skyscrapers than there is to secure a country's borders. They had bidding wars over the contract to rebuild the World Trade Centre, not to mention lengthy public debate over whether anything should be built there in the first place.

Secondly, it would normally be more difficult to build a massive skyscraper than it would to build a simple wall, in addition to which a lot of other security concerns had to be factored in because the new World Trade Centre buildings were intended to replace buildings destroyed in a fucking terrorist attack

Thirdly, the wall doesn't have to be built by 2020. All Trump needs to do is break ground and begin construction and he's guaranteed his re-election. His supporters will vote for him again because they're seeing indisputable evidence of achievement. They know full well that if a democrat were to win the election, they'd have it knocked down. The fence sitters might likewise be persuaded due to the aforementioned indisputable evidence of achievement.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 am

Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:35 pm
Ivanka Trump proved she'a a fucking retarded cunt: Follows Pelosi and Schumer on Twitter OH and gave her support to Oprah. I guess she just had to act likr a stereotypical woman eventually
She's hot AF though, so I forgive her.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 am
Charlar wrote:
Ivanka Trump proved she'a a fucking retarded cunt: Follows Pelosi and Schumer on Twitter OH and gave her support to Oprah. I guess she just had to act likr a stereotypical woman eventually
She's used goods you cuck
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:27 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 am
Charlar wrote:
Too plastic for my taste. Rather have Marla Maples
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:42 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:34 am
>You have to be racist to want tighter border control
Except I never said that. Hell I want tighter border control. I go into Chris Chan conniption fits whenever I hear "Para Espanol masque cinco" on phone trees. I said I think it's impossible for a wall to get done in three years. and begin construction? I think he's gonna have to get a little further than "breaking ground" to show faith that its getting done.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:27 am
Marla Maples
Looked her up. She looks used up, but the good kind of used up.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:13 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:42 am
Except I never said that.
Pope Corky III wrote:
and racists think a border sized wall is gonna magically be done by Election time? Top kek indeed.
Why bring 'the racists' into it at all? Mexican is not actually a race.
Pope Corky III wrote:
I said I think it's impossible for a wall to get done in three years. and begin construction? I think he's gonna have to get a little further than "breaking ground" to show faith that its getting done.
Obamacare was passed in 2010 but didn't get implemented until about 2014. But what did Obama say? 'Re-elect me if you don't want see it repealed'. So they re-elected him

It's the same deal.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:27 am
Marla Maples
Looked her up. She looks used up, but the good kind of used up.
She looks good for her age. She's not plastic-y, unlike Trump wife #3 and Trump daughter #1.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:16 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:13 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Except I never said that.
Pope Corky III wrote:
and racists think a border sized wall is gonna magically be done by Election time? Top kek indeed.
Why bring 'the racists' into it at all? Mexican is not actually a race.
Cos at this point they're the only ones that really care about the wall (which is why I made mention of them). The normies will believe it when they see it (and it doesn't send the country into even further debt).
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:13 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
I said I think it's impossible for a wall to get done in three years. and begin construction? I think he's gonna have to get a little further than "breaking ground" to show faith that its getting done.
Obamacare was passed in 2010 but didn't get implemented until about 2014. But what did Obama say? 'Re-elect me if you don't want see it repealed'. So they re-elected him

It's the same deal.
Fair point.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Does Trump even need a wall at this point? He's scared the Mexicans away anyway.

Either that or Miles "Tacokiller" Antwiler scared them all.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Secondly, it would normally be more difficult to build a massive skyscraper than it would to build a simple wall, in addition to which a lot of other security concerns had to be factored in because the new World Trade Centre buildings were intended to replace buildings destroyed in a fucking terrorist attack
Depends. The wall would be VERY long, going through lots of varied terrain (some of which may not even be privately owned atm).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:23 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Depends. The wall would be VERY long, going through lots of varied terrain (some of which may not even be privately owned atm).
There are some parts of the US-Mexico border that are practically impossible to build the wall over (think lots of canyons and shit), though to be fair those places don't get the biggest influxes of illegals anyway.

There are also other places that while less extreme are still not very practical to go full Great Wall of China over, though beefed up security nearby these locations wouldn't hurt.