Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Guru Larry » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:13 am
I know he edits your shit so its mutual, but I know plenty of channels that are really small and just can't catch a break, regardless of quality.

Youtube has become so bloated that you'd be lucky to break 10k subs with a consistent viewer base.
Indeed, it took me nine years to break 100k and I've been here from almost the beginning. Then again I did some really stupid videos (doing a video on weekly deals, what was I thinking???)

But the big problem is YouTube needs to segregate gaming videos from Let's Plays, as they're lost in the ocean otherwise.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:15 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:08 pm
The show was going to be called "Guru Larry's Fact Hunt", but that would have been a bit on the nose :D
Congratulations Larry, you are a comedic genius. Just admit that you've realized that with the first smartass in the comments...

Just in case you are not a comedic genius and are just a smug bastard on this one, you might want to stop with the self depricating humor, you're likely stealing it from another 99 nobodies that desperately need at least a tiny portion of it. (Spoony doesn't count. Nothing he says is humorous, it's just sad.)
Lol, It's what TV Tropes call "lampshading" calling out errors yourself and turning it into humour, before people in the comments use it against you. But I am British, that sort of comedy is in our blood :D

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:24 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 am
(doing a video on weekly deals, what was I thinking???)
You were thinking in a TV format while you were supposed to shitpost let's plays every day?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:33 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:15 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:08 pm
The show was going to be called "Guru Larry's Fact Hunt", but that would have been a bit on the nose :D
Congratulations Larry, you are a comedic genius. Just admit that you've realized that with the first smartass in the comments...

Just in case you are not a comedic genius and are just a smug bastard on this one, you might want to stop with the self depricating humor, you're likely stealing it from another 99 nobodies that desperately need at least a tiny portion of it. (Spoony doesn't count. Nothing he says is humorous, it's just sad.)
Lol, It's what TV Tropes call "lampshading" calling out errors yourself and turning it into humour, before people in the comments use it against you. But I am British, that sort of comedy is in our blood :D
[/quote]
>Bringing up Tvtropes
You shouldn't associate in anyway imaginable with that bunch of pedos and PIDF
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:33 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:24 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 am
(doing a video on weekly deals, what was I thinking???)
You were thinking in a TV format while you were supposed to shitpost let's plays every day?
I think you're right, I still have the TV mentality even a decade later, but it's why I don't do reviews or seasonal specials anymore, if you want to make any sort of sustainable money off YouTube now videos need to be "evergreen".

You make far more money talking abut retro games or listicles in the long run, than a review on a game no one will give a shit about in two weeks time.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Still waiting for PAL games part two you cunt.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:24 am

PAL games? The NES one?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:17 am

The sequel to the Contra video is what I'm still waiting on.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:08 pm

You bred your forced meme well my friend, the masses are parroting your name all over the comments :3

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:40 am

It's just a throwaway running joke, I don't know why people are so obsessed with it. :S

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:42 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:40 am
It's just a throwaway running joke, I don't know why people are so obsessed with it. :S
Keep repeating something and at least some people will take it too seriously. Also any opinion on Dan of Nerdcubed? Everytime i see him he give that weeirdo/creepy vibe
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes