Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:06 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:18 pm
Shit-ass redux movie confirmed. Spoilers bitches....

Luke projects himself, depletes his vitals or some shit and dies Jyn Erso style staring at a sunset like a gay bitch.

Snoke gets chopped up like another gay bitch. You learn nothing about him, his motivations--nothing.

Kylo is head of the First Order now, I guess? Rey stays good.

Ugly Asian chick is annoying.

No lightsaber duels. Only Kylo/Rey against Dead Gay Bitch's guards, and Sleepy Janitor against Chrome Lesbian.
Sounds fucking terrible.

And of course I'm not going to pay to see this shit. I have a lot of relatives who love shill wars. If I wait long enough, one of them always buys the dvd and bugs me to watch it with them. I had to go out of my way to avoid seeing Rogue One, but I did manage it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:59 am

Guest wrote:
Snoke gets chopped up like another gay bitch. You learn nothing about him, his motivations--nothing.
Of course I'm pissed off at cis-males Han and Luke getting killed off so that the franchise can be handed of to some stuck-up Brit bitch that openly says she doesn't want to be there.

But this is almost as bad. Here's your big bad guy! Oh wait, he's dead.
Like, ANY of the fan theories are better than, "He was just some guy."
If this was a different forum, some fanboy would jump in here and tell me how this was all explained in some comic book.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:00 am

I'm flabberghasted that on movie 2 they've already killed their final boss. WTF?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:19 am

https://streamable.com/8x9t9

Goddamn. This is bad fanfiction.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:40 am

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:19 am

Jesus fucking Christ. This is unbelievably bad. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:46 am

That Yoda is a pretty uppity Muppet considering that his shitty leadership fucked over the entire universe.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:02 am

I'm seeing this out of context, but I don't like what I'm seeing here.
"Old books should be burned! 20-something girls know better anyways!"
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:06 am

It really sounds like they're pushing the idea of Rey being a true mary sue with infinite knowledge of everything.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:48 am

phpBB [video]

>says the name of the film twice in one minute
"psh nuttin' personnel kid"

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:59 am
Guest wrote:
Of course I'm pissed off at cis-males Han and Luke getting killed off so that the franchise can be handed of to some stuck-up Brit bitch that openly says she doesn't want to be there.

But this is almost as bad. Here's your big bad guy! Oh wait, he's dead.
Like, ANY of the fan theories are better than, "He was just some guy."
If this was a different forum, some fanboy would jump in here and tell me how this was all explained in some comic book.
Unless they're reserving his origins/planning to bring him back as a ghost in Ep.9, some books, or future trilogies, Snoke ultimately feels wasted now. Aside from being the "Sheev 2.0" stand-in and Kylo's mentor, his inclusion was mostly pointless and there was no buildup for his character development ever. He just straight up gets Darth Maul'd by an easily preventable death that he could've effortlessly foreseen coming considering he's an ancient master of the dark side and all that, so you'd think he'd be prepared for a betrayal in advance. He doesn't come close to being as menacing as Sheev was despite how much he taunted Rey and Kylo. It was just a cheap way of setting up Kylo Ren as the de facto "true" main antagonist of the new trilogy. Now, Kylo's either gonna get killed by "le perfection of all things in the universe" Rey herself or they'll just straight up rip off Vader's redemption from Ep. 6 through Kylo sacrificing himself for the greater good against something or whatever. This all sounds so overwhelmingly lame and predictable.
Osterzone wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:19 am

I'd like to see how the Rey defenders will try to sugarcoat it this time. For all their intents on trying to back up this shit character as "SHE'S NOT A MARY SUE! SHE'S NOT A MARY SUE! SHE'S NOT A MARY SUE!", the film itself blatantly admits that she doesn't need any advanced training or knowledge since "she knows everything already." She's a Mary Sue to the core now. It's official canon. The criticizers were right.

Also, Force Ghosts can apparently affect the physical world now (regardless of what the old EU established), and how does Yoda's puppet somehow look even worse?
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world