Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GuestWrong

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by GuestWrong » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 am

I have panic attacks because of PTSD - from actual combat, not because there is no Easter Bunny or whatever the hell tweens say gives them PTSD these days. I asked for and got an appointment with a VA psychiatrist. After a few months of therapy with her and two scrips (basically fast-acting doses of valium), they're under control. I still have them, but I can deal with them. I'm not terrified to go out in public and embarrass myself by spazzing in front of people anymore.

Because I'm an adult and this is what you do when you have mental problems.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:43 am
Reviewing reviews of doctors. What a great idea. Now he doesn't even need to bitch about how doctors can't figure out what's wrong with him.
And these "reviews" are being done by lunatics just like Spoony. So 100% trustworthy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:05 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:48 am
He wants to go somewhere that will just give him drugs that make him feel better.
Bingo. And he doesn't want to get better. He wants to be diagnosed with something that excuses his wretched existence.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 am

There is nothing wrong with him and nothing happened to him. He's just a loser shut-in.

1. Turn off the computer until February.
2. Take a shower
3. Eat a salad
4. Go outside
5. Take rApril to a B&B for the weekend and Iron Bull her.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:22 am

Noah reviewing the reviews on doctors, what a great idea for a video man, I can't wait for it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:38 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 am
There is nothing wrong with him and nothing happened to him. He's just a loser shut-in.

1. Turn off the computer until February.
2. Take a shower
3. Eat a salad
4. Go outside
5. Take rApril to a B&B for the weekend and Iron Bull her.
Why do you hate rApril so much?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:07 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:51 pm

3) here's an easy fix with no effort
I think this is the big thing.

He wants to go somewhere that will just give him drugs that make him feel better. He doesn't want to figure out why he feels like shit and how to fix it without drugs.

I guess spoony is like boogie in that way. To bad there isn't a gastric bypass for laziness.
He doesn't even want to try drugs. As Some Sick Fuck said, it's not as if he's trying all these different medications and sticking with it to figure out how to tweak his dosage for maximum effect. I seriously doubt there is no common depression/anxiety med out there that would help him. I'm sure just tweaking dosages on some shit like prozac would calm his bitch ass down.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:10 am

GuestWrong wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 am
I have panic attacks because of PTSD - from actual combat, not because there is no Easter Bunny or whatever the hell tweens say gives them PTSD these days. I asked for and got an appointment with a VA psychiatrist. After a few months of therapy with her and two scrips (basically fast-acting doses of valium), they're under control. I still have them, but I can deal with them. I'm not terrified to go out in public and embarrass myself by spazzing in front of people anymore.

Because I'm an adult and this is what you do when you have mental problems.
That's what I mean. Obviously you still have some issues to work on, as anyone with mental health problems does, but you're working with your health professionals to find a livable solution.

Spoony doesn't want to find a solution. He doesn't want to get a good medication that works for him. He doesn't want to work with his doctor or therapist to help himself. He wants someone to tell him that he's unfixable and he should do whatever he want, collect a bunch of free money and feel free to shitpost about trump 24/7 because he's so morally superior to the rest of us.

Spoony is just an asshole. Mental health problems aside, he's just a fucking prick.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:07 am
pibbs wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:51 pm

3) here's an easy fix with no effort
I think this is the big thing.

He wants to go somewhere that will just give him drugs that make him feel better. He doesn't want to figure out why he feels like shit and how to fix it without drugs.

I guess spoony is like boogie in that way. To bad there isn't a gastric bypass for laziness.
He doesn't even want to try drugs. As Some Sick Fuck said, it's not as if he's trying all these different medications and sticking with it to figure out how to tweak his dosage for maximum effect. I seriously doubt there is no common depression/anxiety med out there that would help him. I'm sure just tweaking dosages on some shit like prozac would calm his bitch ass down.
its because he isnt taking anything at all its all bullshit , how does he get so many drugs without therapy?
I can tell you that most general medics dont just handle them arround just like that, you need atleast a copy of a prescription made by an actual psichiatrist before they even think about giving you the drugs , i have been there and i can tell you either he gets them from a dealer or a really dirty doctor or they are made up like his CPAP

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:01 am

You can get a general practitioner to prescribe them. Doctors do prescribe them pretty freely. It's pain meds that doctors are REALLY reluctant to give you.
Spoony really needs a psychiatrist that know's what he's doing to manage it, but we all know that's out of the question. Spoony must have watched Battlefield Earth one too many times and picked up L. Ron Hubbard's beliefs about psychiatry.
お前はもう死んでいる。