Tradthot Reckoning

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
sanicvr00m

Re: Tradthot Reckoning

Post by sanicvr00m » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm
sanicvr00m wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:44 pm

the entire controversy was summed up in the word "coalburner" you moron. How the fuck do you handle lacing up your big red clown shoes every morning with a little pea brain like yours
So, this thread is literally just a bunch of incels bitching about their waifu banging a brown person? GTF back to Reddit with that shit, Hilfag.
its like some terribly coded AI wrote this post by plugging in random variables. seriously, how do people like you handle everyday shit like driving a car or filling out paperwork without blowing a gasket on your tardbrain
SpoilerShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:24 am

I was talking to someone in Japan about the difficulties of adoption for some reason and I asked why they don't just adopt from China/Korea/Vietnam like so many American couples do. There was an awkward silence and then I was told that children of other races cannot be accepted. I was like -- "other races"!?

But on the other hand, they avoid so much of this PC bullshit that the Western world is dealing with by having such a rigid stance on things.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:27 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:24 am
I was talking to someone in Japan about the difficulties of adoption for some reason and I asked why they don't just adopt from China/Korea/Vietnam like so many American couples do. There was an awkward silence and then I was told that children of other races cannot be accepted. I was like -- "other races"!?
Yeah, that's how they see the world. There are japanese people, and then there are subhuman barbarians with skills the japs want to co-opt. :lol:

A Korean person could live in Japan for 40 years and speak perfect japanese, but they'll always be a stupid foreigner.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:31 am

sanicvr00m wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:19 am
Guest wrote:
sanicvr00m wrote:

the entire controversy was summed up in the word "coalburner" you moron. How the fuck do you handle lacing up your big red clown shoes every morning with a little pea brain like yours
So, this thread is literally just a bunch of incels bitching about their waifu banging a brown person? GTF back to Reddit with that shit, Hilfag.
its like some terribly coded AI wrote this post by plugging in random variables. seriously, how do people like you handle everyday shit like driving a car or filling out paperwork without blowing a gasket on your tardbrain
Says the one furiously masturbating at the thought of purging all white women for banging outside their race. You're as bad as the SJWs who making every fucking thing about goddamn race and sex.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:43 am

Yeah, I don't get how that works. Like people can live their entire life there and not be a citizen.
Like baseball legend Sadaharu Oh was born in Japan and lived his whole life there, but had a Chinese father, so he has Taiwanese citizenship and not Japanese.

Sometimes they do allow gaijin to immigrate though and they live to regret it. Take a gander at this weeb pig that thinks of himself as the white Al Sharpton:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debito_Arudou
お前はもう死んでいる。

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:53 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:31 am
sanicvr00m wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:19 am
Guest wrote:

Says the one furiously masturbating at the thought of purging all white women for banging outside their race. You're as bad as the SJWs who making every fucking thing about goddamn race and sex.
yea you're literally retarded
SpoilerShow

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:00 am

Guest wrote:
sanicvr00m wrote:

Reddit is down the street, you'll fit better there
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:07 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:00 am
Guest wrote:
BLACKED.COM is down the street, you'll fit better there
FTFY

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:21 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:43 am
Sometimes they do allow gaijin to immigrate though and they live to regret it. Take a gander at this weeb pig that thinks of himself as the white Al Sharpton:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debito_Arudou
Lol the audacity on this nigger to think Poor Little White Boi is gonna go against the race that raped Nanking, the race that throws dead schoolgirls into cement mixers, the race that goes to foreign countries and canabalizies their teachers. If I got to live in Japan and even got access to Japanaese pusy I'd be greatfull I got what I did and would hide from society in the mountains while I violently impregnate my disgusting pig wife. Shameful.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:03 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:24 am
Yeah. Other races. You don't mean to tell me you can't tell gooks, nips and charlies apart, do you?
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:43 am
Sometimes they do allow gaijin to immigrate though and they live to regret it.
They should've had the common sense to avoid going to nations that they are obviously not welcome in.
Or maybe that sense isn't all that common. Plenty of idiots tell me how they go to Egypt for vacation. Not being allowed to leave the AK-47 guarded hotel area should tip people off that they have no business going to Africa but apparently I'm the stupid one.

I seriously don't get this. The Euro and the open EU borders made it really easy to have a vacation in France, Spain, Italy or Greece. No visa, no vaccination shots and much nicer nations to visit with culture that is above that of inbred retards. But instead they go to Turkey where everyone hates the shit out of them and you can get jailed for no reason for the state to hold you ransom.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!