How is recurring supporting cast on TV shows paid?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
kodan

How is recurring supporting cast on TV shows paid?

Post by kodan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:02 am

How is recurring supporting cast on TV shows paid? Per episode or per minute they are on screen or each one has individual contract? e.g. Eugene Porter from The Walking Dead or Bronn from Game of Thrones.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: How is recurring supporting cast on TV shows paid?

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:50 pm

Pretty sure it's per episode, because they have a "scale" which is like Hollywood minimum wage.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:31 pm

(Not sure if that guy is not some kind of bot tbh.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:28 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:31 pm
(Not sure if that guy is not some kind of bot tbh.)
They are evolving. It's like an Invisible Nigger thread.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Lol the IP is from Bangladesh.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:56 am

I got that impression as well. Just like in that other thread but that one was more obvious offering free game downloads.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:58 am

How is babby formed?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:07 am

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:34 pm

I am Suleman Bello, the auditor general of African Development Bank here in Burkina Faso. During the course of our auditing, i discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank by mr john korovo and after going through some old files in the records i discovered that the owner of the account died in the (Beirut-bound charter jet) plane crash on the 25th december 2003 in Cotonou (republic of Benin).
And nobody has operated on this account again, the owner of this account is mr john korovo a foreigner, and a trader who trade on gold and mining, he died, since 2003 and no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that mr John Korovo die along with his tired family. The amount involved is (usd 25.2 m) twenty-five million, two hundred thousand united states dollars only , i am contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign account because the money is in us dollars and the former owner of the account mr john korovo is a foreigner too, and the money can only be approved into a foreign account.
I need your strong assurance that you will never, never cheat me as soon as this fund hit into your account. With my influence and the position of the bank official we can transfer this money to any foreigner’s reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing. The bank official will prove all documents of transaction immediately for you to receive this fund leaving no trace to any place and to build confidence.
On the conclusion of this transaction you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of theexpenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone billth, while 60% will be for me.
So on the indication of your willingness i want you to forward to me your :full name: sex: company: if any full contact address: phone: cell: fax: city: state:zip code country: occupation and all the necessary information will be sent to you on the acceptance to champion this transaction with me.

Thanks
yours truly
Suleman Bello
-Yours Truly

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:13 pm

I feel pity for those who have stood against me. I have a very big God, and His promises say that He will tear them down. Vengeance is God's, whom shall I fear when my God is for me? His righteous fury shall be poured out on those who have hurt those in Christ. Just forgive because God has Hell in store for those who hurt His bride. Judgement day is coming. I can't wait. I sincerely hope Christ comes back tonight. I would like to move on and fill my part in His grand scheme. I grow weary of this world. There is nothing here God. Come get your children. Bring them home. Pour out your fury, let those who follow Satan follow into perdition. They refuse to listen. This is my prayer. Even so let Him come. I guarantee the time is short, and His coming is extremely soon. I can feel the finality of it. Repent before it is too late.