Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
drisko

Re: Islam

Post by drisko » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 am

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Arabs are second only to Jews for self victimization and double think. Must be a Semitic thing.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:00 pm

drisko wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 am
I died a little inside when I saw that on Twitter...
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Unfortunately opinions like this cunt's are commonplace amongst shitlibs.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:55 am

Charlar wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:50 am
after all Muhammad married a 6 years old and fucked for the first time AT 9. Fuck islam, they consider everything in the Koran to as sacred and to emulate. Pedoshit, sex slavery, murder, Jihad and every other attrocity they do against none muslims? It's all encouraged by Allah anh Muhammad in the Koran and the Hadiths.
Death to all muslims and their apologists.
The thing I hate the most about them is how illiterate and uneducated they are about everything. They just swallow everything their Imam or Mullah or whatever say in their sermons.
Like, I've seen Moslems on TV say things like, the Christian Bible was written by mere men, but the Koran was divinely inspired and the direct word of God. And then the cuck presenter just nods and goes along with it, even though that's not what Christians believe. Most Christians also believe their book was divinely inspired and is the direct word of God.

They have really dumb, bigoted misconceptions about Christians, Jews, and Hindus. They believe any tinfoil hat conspiracy theory that another Muslim tells them, and they won't believe any infidels or their "Zionist" media. Everybody just lets them get away with their ignorance.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 pm

No wonder SJWs like them so much :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 pm
No wonder SJWs like them so much :3
They like the Muslim girl that goes to their uni who in reality is just a atheist that wants something to make them standout so they wear a headscarf and claim to be Muslim. I imagine they avoid interacting with pakis unless they're driving them in a cab or buying something from the shop they run.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 pm

That's something I've been wondering myself. I mean, we had a talk a couple weeks ago abotu some SJW weeb in Japan who decided to join the religion of peace. How many muslims are there in Japan for her to interact with? Has she ever even seen a mosque with her own eyes?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 pm
That's something I've been wondering myself. I mean, we had a talk a couple weeks ago abotu some SJW weeb in Japan who decided to join the religion of peace. How many muslims are there in Japan for her to interact with? Has she ever even seen a mosque with her own eyes?
In 2008 there was an estimated 70000/80000 to 100000 muslims in Japan and more than 10 mosques the differences is Islam has never had more than a marginal impact in Japan and i think muslims wouldn't be tolerated if they acted like the rapefugees in the west
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Yeah, that was Kanadajin3.
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Kanadajin
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/forum/11-kanadajin/

I haven't kept up with her. I'm not sure how many actual Japanese Muslims exist. Apparently the wrestler Antonio Inoki is a convert to Islam. I would hazard a guess that most of the Muslims in Japan are foreign-born residents.
お前はもう死んでいる。