Women are not badasses....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 pm
Who's she saying that to? Men. Chubby cunts feel guilty munching that Snickers bar and they think guys talk behind their backs. Dunno about you but I don't give a shit. I don't care what unfuckable slags eat.
It's other women who tell her not to eat chocolate. But women like to pretend that all the shit they do to each other is men's fault.
Holy fucking shit did you nail that. Can I get this on a shirt?

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:03 pm

Hasn't there been loads of studies that basically say that there are more women hating on women than men?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:22 pm
Women are badasses when they:

1) Give birth
b) Cook for their husband
3) Clean the house
4) Raise kids

If you do all those things without complaining too much, then men will find you badass.
Relevant

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:51 am

Auli wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:03 pm
Hasn't there been loads of studies that basically say that there are more women hating on women than men?
Women are harder on anyone that isn't relevant to their social standing in social situations. They are more compassionate when dealing with cripples, children and old fucks and such because that's when their nurturing instincts kick in. Besides that though? They are harpy bitches.
Women also don't like to play as ugly or flat-chested female characters in vidya. That's not so weird either.
Say a guy would go "I can't play Gears of War because Marcus Phoenix is an unrealistic depiction of a man. He's too buff.". What an insecure faggot, right? Same goes for women. Ever notice how only unfuckable cunts complain about a female character being too sexy? Get a good-looking chick and she is guaranteed to like Lara Croft better than that abomination of an elf from Dragon Age: Inquisition. Only creatures like Orcril like that shit.

PS: Imagine how bad the other girls she works with talk about her. We're child's play compared to that. She's old, busted and works a vacation shit job. You bet your ass they talk mad shit when she's not there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Of course they talk about here. I catched enough teenage girl gossip in school. They're all over that shit.

And it's always funny when women complaining about the high percentage of male managers and shit talk about all dem macho behavior and infighting. Because the ladies never fight for alpha leader position.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 am

Auli wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:03 pm
Not that you need any studies at all to know this.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:28 pm
And it's always funny when women complaining about the high percentage of male managers and shit talk about all dem macho behavior and infighting. Because the ladies never fight for alpha leader position.
Wew, let me tell you. Almost all of our employees are women and it took a very long time to get a working team together. We've had years of catty cunts with a new bitch fight every day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:11 pm

Like tictac said, you don't need some studies for that, it's everyday behaviour. A childhood friend of mine was saying to me the other how two of her friends at the university started talking mad shit behind her back just because she doesn't engage in gossip and wants to spend time with her boyfriend. And when the relationship ended, the others still talked mad shit except now it was about the relationship. Unreal. You can see it in public as well, many of us have eyed a lot of ladies with friends etc but there was one instance where me and a buddy of mine were "waiting for the morning lectures to start" and we just let our gazes fly. The moment an actually gorgeous girl came in, the others looked at her and then eyerolled from disgust or even doing that thing you see on tv. Now, try and get them to work as team during lab work or worse, try and do essays and projects with them. Shit's unbearable, like Kugel's example.

Kugel and Seid over there hit the nail on the head.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:12 am

I think I once glanced over some article that basically said that people start to mimic the gossip and drama you see in soap operas and shitty reality crap. It's like a feedback loop or something.

Though the root of the problem is probably way older. God knows my mother likes to gossip about people she's never seen in years.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:27 am

It probably harkens back to the whole village ladies gathering mentality that evolved with the Tea Ladies much later until it spread to the commoners as well. You can see it in a very raw fashion if you go to the country or some quiet towns, compared to the cities.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow