Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: Movieblob

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:39 pm

By his logic, if the internet (AKA what his relevancy depends on) isn't real, then he's inadvertently admitting his own life isn't real. He's just another mouthbreather (as usual).
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:03 pm

I would believe "the Internet isn't real" from a person who tweets a few times a week.

I do not believe it from someone like Blob, who tweets all day everyday, sometimes dozens of times in an hour..

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:56 pm

It's a pathologic cope at this point. Someone doesn't have the same opinion as him? They don't exist and they aren't a person. YouTube critics who don't like capeshit do better than him? They aren't real critics, they're just guys with a Google hangout. Variety says we're in superhero fatigue? They aren't a real publication, they're a rag pandering to boomers. Majority of the internet doesn't agree with him? The internet isn't real.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:28 am

Do any of us really even exist?

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:00 am

It's the St Elsewhere ending. We're all one big hallucination in an angry 43-year old autist's head when he stares at his computer.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:19 pm

Oengae wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:56 pm
It's a pathologic cope at this point.
Plus he always needs to have the last word.
RedLine wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:28 am
Do any of us really even exist?
I know I don't. Not that this stops a Mikufag like myself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:19 pm
Oengae wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:56 pm
It's a pathologic cope at this point.
Plus he always needs to have the last word.
He needs to have the last word in a conversation he is having with himself.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:49 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:11 pm
In a way, I agree with Blob. I wouldn't think anything of a fat Jedi if I was watching a Star Wars thing. I mean, the hook with Yoda way back in 1980 is that he looks nothing like what Luke expects. Along with that is the implication that Jedi come in all shapes and sizes.
The point was that not all Jedi are lightsaber-swinging fighters. Then Jorge fucked it all up and made Yoda bounce around like pointy-eared Flubber.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:05 am

Meanwhile OG Trilogy Palpatine was able to kick Luke's ass without even moving.
A real duel between these grand masters from both ends of the Force spectrum should've been a wizard duel.

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:49 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:11 pm
In a way, I agree with Blob. I wouldn't think anything of a fat Jedi if I was watching a Star Wars thing. I mean, the hook with Yoda way back in 1980 is that he looks nothing like what Luke expects. Along with that is the implication that Jedi come in all shapes and sizes.
The point was that not all Jedi are lightsaber-swinging fighters. Then Jorge fucked it all up and made Yoda bounce around like pointy-eared Flubber.
Exactly. Yoda is supposed to expand the definition of what it means to master the force. It means mastering yourself. Moving beyond conflict. Yoda was trying to teach Luke that sometimes fighting and killing isn't the answer to every problem. The cave was about that too. Recognizing the circle of violence that leads you back to killing yourself. As symbolized later by Vader being Luke's father, and thus part of a generational cycle of violence feeding back on itself.

Luke surpassed that cycle by turning off his saber and risking death to make a point to his own father.

And Palpatine proved that the concept of a direct fight was also not necessary even among the evil masters. Palpatine in OG trilogy was closer to a wizard using save-or-die spells. I assumed at the time (and later RLM guy said this too) that the lightning was just one of many things that Palpatine could do with the force. It wasn't a PATENTED EVIL GUY DARK FORCE POWER. He was just using the lightning to torture Luke, because it was a thing he could do that Luke couldn't block with his sword or stop with his meager force mastery. Palpatine was drawing out Luke's pain to teach him a lesson for refusing the apprenticeship.

But of course, all of that and every other deeper lesson of "The Force" was lost when the prequel movies released. So fuck it. Star Wars sucks balls. That's as much as I'm going to sperge about it anymore. Pointless to hope for a series to be better than it is.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome