Destiny the manlet

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Snow Baller

Destiny the manlet

Post by Snow Baller » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:00 am

Manlet who stirs shit, and is hated by all kinds of people across various political groups, fan bases, and lifestyles.
Last edited by Snow Baller on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Destiny the manlet

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:23 am

Snow Baller wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:00 am

Manlet who stirs shit, and is hated by all kinds of people across various political groups, fan bases, and live styles.
You could post more shit for those who don't watch his shit, anything written? Anyone got the tweets were Jontron demolished him on Twitter? I'd go but i made it a habit to avoid social media as much as possible
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:32 am

"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:33 am

This guy is pure cancer.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:53 am

I just watched a few minutes of that Naked Ape video and Destiny argued that immigration helps the market because

growth of the supply of labour > decreases the cost of labour for companies > cheaper products for people >increases standards of living for everyone

I don't think I need to continue watching but I will do anyway :lol:

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:04 am

Destiny is so fucking stupid and obnoxious the best way to deal with him is to insult him. If you try to intelligently debate him he'll use every cheap trick in the book to trip you up, and even if you successfully play his stupid games and beat him he'll walk away from the debate convinced he won. Just call him short, sit back, and laugh as he childishly freaks out.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:48 am

I could've sworn we had a Destiny thread
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:26 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:53 am
Destiny argued that immigration helps the market because

growth of the supply of labour > decreases the cost of labour for companies > cheaper products for people >increases standards of living for everyone

Oh yeah, it really makes the market super strong when cheap laborers flood the market, drive down wages for everyone (because some of the cheap laborers are applying to higher-level jobs as well) and then none of the natives have any money to buy shit.

"Oh but we have minimum wage laws" lel, all that does is force the companies to hire the cheap labor illegally, which they WILL do, and then pay them an even shittier wage since the workers aren't documented. They'll still lay off the native workers who work that legal wage because they can get the illegal workers to do the work cheaper.

On one hand, making all illegal immigrants legal forces them to be hired for minimum wage. Which removes their competitive advantage over native workers. But that doesn't fix the problem of a sudden glut of labor on the market meaning massively increased competition for all shitty jobs and no incentive for companies to provide any more benefit than they're required to by law. It's also going to naturally lead to qualifications creep in hiring since there are so many more applicants.

"I'm not afraid to compete because I know my qualifications are unique and special!" -Movieblob

Oh yeah, you're real special, idiot. Nobody could possibly do your job. Anyone can be replaced, and anyone will.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:37 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:26 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:53 am
Destiny argued that immigration helps the market because

Oh yeah, it really makes the market super strong when cheap laborers flood the market, drive down wages for everyone (because some of the cheap laborers are applying to higher-level jobs as well) and then none of the natives have any money to buy shit.

"Oh but we have minimum wage laws" lel, all that does is force the companies to hire the cheap labor illegally, which they WILL do, and then pay them an even shittier wage since the workers aren't documented. They'll still lay off the native workers who work that legal wage because they can get the illegal workers to do the work cheaper.

On one hand, making all illegal immigrants legal forces them to be hired for minimum wage. Which removes their competitive advantage over native workers. But that doesn't fix the problem of a sudden glut of labor on the market meaning massively increased competition for all shitty jobs and no incentive for companies to provide any more benefit than they're required to by law. It's also going to naturally lead to qualifications creep in hiring since there are so many more applicants.

"I'm not afraid to compete because I know my qualifications are unique and special!" -Movieblob

Oh yeah, you're real special, idiot. Nobody could possibly do your job. Anyone can be replaced, and anyone will.
So is there a way to do something that balance these concerns and avoid the trouble?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:41 am

It's already happening. The places I worked at people don't hire trained workers. They hire schoolkids or people who begin their training because then they don't have to pay proper wages. In other fields were you need proper trained people they already thinking about filling that in with some nobody on the street :lol:

Maybe Destiny wants everyone to be like China or something where one fucking live is worthless compared to a sack of rice :lol:

I guess that's why everyone nowadays makes it about race issues because that's feely bullshit where you don't need a proper foundation of knowledge and can just play the instant win card by calling the other guy a nazi :lol:

If communism hasn't failed he could have gone that route and win economics debtate with feely bullshit, too bad that's no longer an option for him :lol: