EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 pm

They still did regular poodle hunts well into the 70s for recreational purposes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 2:47 pm

They hunted poodles for sport? :lol: I kid I kid.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2024 7:53 pm

Genuine reaction of several people I've told the story of my father getting invited to poodle hunts when he was in Südwest.
It's what they actually called it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 8:08 pm

Joking aside poodles get a bad rap, my friend owns a standard one with a natural cut and he’s far from the stereotypical show dog, he’s highly intelligent and a good guardian of the kids. He chased off a shit bull and killed a rattlesnake at some point. For context the snake had slithered danger close to an unaware toddler.
Last edited by Old Black Man on Fri May 17, 2024 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 17, 2024 8:55 pm

:shock:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 9:00 pm

If they don’t agree with you, kill them, simple enough logic. Fucking sand people.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 17, 2024 9:01 pm

They don't count as human, anways, for they believe in the wrong number of genders.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2024 9:02 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 8:08 pm
Joking aside poodles get a bad rap, my friend owns a standard one with a natural cut and he’s far from the stereotypical show dog, he’s highly intelligent and a good guardian of the kids. He chased off a shit bull and killed a rattlesnake at some point.
I think the 90s opinion of poodles is mostly gone today.
They are smart, loyal, protective yet not aggressive, tough and hardy hunting dogs.
They aren't bred to shit and have no deformities or many inherited health issues.

You can't expect anything but a hunting dog to be so well trained and behaved to get through the ordeal of staying still for hours getting styled, fluffed up, paraded around, walk a certain way and pose a certain way.

The activity is fucking gay. But just like how show horses are some of the finest-bred horses used for dumb activities, poodles are some of the best hunting and family dogs you can get.

Or put it like this: The fact that some fat, retarded hag can not properly train her dog, spoil it, shape it like a garden hedge sculpture, take it to shows with hundreds of other dogs and even more people and not get massacred or get dragged along the leash of a dog that goes bonkers speaks volumes towards the good nature of these fine animals.
They have the patience of saints and the discipline of a navy seal.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 9:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 9:02 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 8:08 pm
Joking aside poodles get a bad rap, my friend owns a standard one with a natural cut and he’s far from the stereotypical show dog, he’s highly intelligent and a good guardian of the kids. He chased off a shit bull and killed a rattlesnake at some point.
I think the 90s opinion of poodles is mostly gone today.
They are smart, loyal, protective yet not aggressive, tough and hardy hunting dogs.
They aren't bred to shit and have no deformities or many inherited health issues.

You can't expect anything but a hunting dog to be so well trained and behaved to get through the ordeal of staying still for hours getting styled, fluffed up, paraded around, walk a certain way and pose a certain way.

The activity is fucking gay. But just like how show horses are some of the finest-bred horses used for dumb activities, poodles are some of the best hunting and family dogs you can get.

Or put it like this: The fact that some fat, retarded hag can not properly train her dog, spoil it, shape it like a garden hedge sculpture, take it to shows with hundreds of other dogs and even more people and not get massacred or get dragged along the leash of a dog that goes bonkers speaks volumes towards the good nature of these fine animals.
They have the patience of saints and the discipline of a navy seal.
You’d like my friend. He’s got two poodles and a golden doodle along with a great pyrenees, they’re all farm dogs and really good to have around. Like you said very patient and well behaved. They protect the cats and kids from coyotes and other shit.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2024 9:55 pm

Can't really go wrong with shepherd or hunting breeds. Most mutts are fine as well.
Plus the ever popular Golden Retriever, old faithful.

You know what breed really is an issue in the hands of daft cunts? Jack Russel Terriers. Most stealth ill-trained breed ever! People don't think of them as the usual ill-trained breed, like perpetually nervous Grayhounds or neurotic Chihuahuas.
But a Jack Russel Terrier is either going to get fat and stupid or mondo meltdown aggressive without proper husbandry.

And it's not like I don't like them. Quite to the contrary. But it's a small breed that really doesn't work as a glorified purse dog at fucking all. Even worse than a Dachshund.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!