The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 14, 2024 3:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 5:59 am
Not really sure how to feel about that tbh, since it plays into the whole "men are valueless" narrative. Even a male child ceases to be a statistic worth counting once they reach age 18.
That's just life though. It's always been the case. It's why I laugh at this "male privilege" nonsense. Basically as soon as I hit my teens, society treated me with scorn at worst, indifference at best. It was difficult to adjust to and I was angsty for quite a while. Forced to register for that shitty draft at 18. Go die for a nation that hates you! I actually refused to sign that fucking thing and my mom forged my signature.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2024 3:53 pm

But what if some of those "male" casualties were trans?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 14, 2024 10:35 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 3:29 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Not really sure how to feel about that tbh, since it plays into the whole "men are valueless" narrative. Even a male child ceases to be a statistic worth counting once they reach age 18.
That's just life though. It's always been the case. It's why I laugh at this "male privilege" nonsense. Basically as soon as I hit my teens, society treated me with scorn at worst, indifference at best. It was difficult to adjust to and I was angsty for quite a while. Forced to register for that shitty draft at 18. Go die for a nation that hates you! I actually refused to sign that fucking thing and my mom forged my signature.
Yeah, it really is. No point complaining about the way shit's gotta be, I suppose. Even so, the draft is some bullshit. We don't have one, but you still have to register in case the Old Men decide to bring one back and force us all to go fight and die.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed May 15, 2024 5:07 pm

8000 kids is still fucking high for an operation that should have been done last December.

That being rescuing the hostages.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 15, 2024 9:42 pm

I'm confident this is another Gay-Ops to put the west in even more turmoil. What does Israel care about optics? Make life so fucking miserable for the Gazans that they'll leave for the west to tolerate their rape and murder. This might turn into a summer of Love 2024 if Israel does something hard very soon.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu May 16, 2024 5:30 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Based. I can ignore your racial handicap.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 5:30 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Liar Revealed is one of our based elder posters.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Fri May 17, 2024 3:22 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 pm
Uguuboi wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 5:30 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:

Liar Revealed is one of our based elder posters.
Absolutely. But I respect his based basedness even more.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2024 8:29 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
That's just life though. It's always been the case. It's why I laugh at this "male privilege" nonsense. Basically as soon as I hit my teens, society treated me with scorn at worst, indifference at best.
And that's exactly why women are so fucking terrible at everything.
They got their arses kissed through all stages of academia and, if they are attractive, even well into work life.

Just about no woman in western society for the last sixty or so years has a fucking clue what merit even is.
The moment they get the slightest hint of shade, be cause they suck, they pull the discrimination card.

What being a white boy got you was a debuff in school by default and enormous indifference otherwise.

Later, you're just some guy. That's it.
The part these morons that blabber about the supposed privilege keep missing is that as a white man in a (for now) overwhelmingly white nation in a very white state and working in a job that is 90% white and 98% male, practically all of my colleagues and superiors are white men.

We don't have a secret fucking handshake or inbuilt appreciation for each other. We're not some club of like-minded individuals.
You get hired and you're just some fuck people won't even bother to remember your name for the first two months of because they have seen fucks like you come and go by the dozens and leave just as quickly because you're a useless twat.

You get scrutiny, little benefit of the doubt and you don't get any special treatment at all because nobody has to even vaguely fear being called a "-ist" or "-phobe" of any kind for calling you out on bad performance.

You can bet your ass that if you are one of the few non-whites or even women you get a much softer initial treatment and that the "racism of low expectations" will get you into moderately positive standing rather quickly.

A female brick-layer performing at barely apprentice levels after doing the job for ten years would get praise and admiration.
Treated like the dumbass, useless worker she is or even ten percent as harshly as a 16yr old male brick-layer apprentice she would probably fucking end herself.

I could go on and on but at least most here know exactly what I'm taking about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 20, 2024 9:44 pm

Now these are Jews!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.