People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 13, 2024 11:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:52 pm

Simplified, licorice Europe is also tea Europe but not all of tea Europe is licorice Europe.
European-grown tea is another thing I'm pretty damn well certain I can't get here. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 14, 2024 1:33 am

I'm pretty sure I've read that most Americans hate black licorice. It was one of those weird things my grandma had at her house to eat (along with molasses cookies) that I developed a taste for because that's all they had for sweets. But I'll normally take the red stuff if given the choice now. Recently I've seen an explosion of different flavors. Fruit flavors and soda pop brand flavors. Also there's an "Australian soft licorice" that stores have been carrying.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 14, 2024 8:12 am

I prefer black licorice to red, by far. I love the flavor of licorice. But as I've said, I don't think we get any "real" licorice here. Just licorice flavored stuff.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2024 3:51 pm

Black licorice is to strong for you, Burger. You cannot handle it. You have to go to a land that sells faker licorice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue May 14, 2024 3:55 pm

Sir, you underestimate us wop-descended individuals.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 14, 2024 7:16 pm

Found out that the Häxvrål are indeed a supposedly stronger variant, like I had assumed and there does exist a regular store sized bag for it. However, that's straight up made for the Swedisch market import stuff.

So my reasonable options are either 200g or 3kg. The latter option isn't all that unreasonable, considering that if I just bag and vacuum them in more reasonable portions that'll last me a good while.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 15, 2024 2:15 am

Go big or go home.
RAPEMAN wrote:

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed May 15, 2024 4:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 2:15 am
Go big or go home.
The DHI moderator motto.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed May 15, 2024 5:02 pm

All my shit broke. Fuckin Verizon's trying to charge me upwards of 400 for 120-130 dollar phones too.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 16, 2024 7:50 am

Threaten to switch providers. You can always just buy a smartphone from somewhere else and go to a different provider and they know that.
RAPEMAN wrote: