EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 13, 2024 5:36 am

Is there something about trooning out that makes you a massive drama whore?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Mon May 13, 2024 9:37 am

I am of the assumption that there is a significant causal connection between trooning out and being somewhere on the retard spectrum, so one illness begets the other I guess. Any studies on that matter will be branded highly problematic of course.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2024 4:04 pm

Those Troon Papers (or whatever they were labeled) that got leaked a while back confirmed as much. Most trans patients are not mentally stable and/or able enough to make an informed decision about their transness.
A good chunk of them are probably more like Chris-chan in that they got told by the internet to troon out.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 5:36 am
Freakazoids like this one were already massive drama whores. It's probably what let to the troon-out in the first place.

And I propose that Israel should send their own troon next time. The drama would be most delectable.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2024 9:31 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 9:32 pm
If all these cunts didn't act like high school girls than people wouldn't have voted Israel to spite them. Israel was one of the few sane contestants. Of course the EU was going to rig a fag to win.
Wich should be expected and is actually fair in this case. I haven't known anyone but actual faggots watch that shit ever since the rebranding from Le Grand Prix Eurovision de la Chanson to Eurovision Song Contest (read in a faggy voice) and allowing candidates to sing songs in non-native languages.

That fucking killed it. All of the sudden, it went from a yearly, fun thing to watch with the family and/or friends because it would be the talk of the day to some faggot shit nobody gives a fuck about.

Last relevant moment was Epic Sax Guy. Even that was just an Internet meme.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2024 9:55 pm

The non-native shit really was the nail in the coffin. Almost everything sounds like shit you've already heard hundreds of times on the radio.
And as a cherry on the shit sundae they introduced juries to the voting process, which basically exist to ensure that the correct candidate wins.
Oh, and that Germany doesn't end up in the Bottom 5 too often. I seem to recall that we were at least partially responsible for the juries because whe always whine and bitch every time our abortion of a candidate takes a big L.

Even the once biggest Eurovision enthusiasts in my family have tuned out of this multi-hour cringe session years ago.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu May 16, 2024 5:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 5:36 am
Female hormones. I know a woman who got put on some, and she went nuts.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Thu May 16, 2024 7:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:31 pm
Eurovision Song Contest (read in a faggy voice)
Kaiserfag's it is.
I bet the dumb fuck bitched about Israel oppressing the Hamas bros too, while his jabroni friends were too busy jacking off to Hogan's pics to pay attention.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 16, 2024 7:40 pm

At least the increase of troons has an upside: These blokes are too unhinged to keep a masquerade up. Usually everyone puts on a dumb smile and pretends that the Europe is one big, happy family.
Not so with troons. If they see you as the Anti-Christ (which is easy to do), they will let you know.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 16, 2024 8:41 pm

Shit-skins demand independence to inevitably fuck up their society and then emigrate to Europe.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 16, 2024 8:53 pm

Silly Frogs, still clinging to their worthless colonies.
Now we Germans, we did it proper. Went to Africa, genocided a tribe or two, and then we left again.
-Yours Truly