Discord Caused the Alt Right

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Discord Caused the Alt Right

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:29 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 am
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:03 am
Charlar wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:54 am

Oh shut up you fucking cocksucking retard, i bet you're from Toronto you waste of skin
Checked IP, he is. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Toronto reaaly is the asshole of Cucknadia, never trust a Torontian since they are Commiefornians tier
The reason MRAs even exist is because Toronto's feminists are such cunts that they had enough.

Duwango can pretend he is totally like a Quebecer, but he is Toronto to the core.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:29 am
Charlar wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 am
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:03 am
Checked IP, he is. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Toronto reaaly is the asshole of Cucknadia, never trust a Torontian since they are Commiefornians tier
The reason MRAs even exist is because Toronto's feminists are such cunts that they had enough.

Duwango can pretend he is totally like a Quebecer, but he is Toronto to the core.
Pretty much all major internet IP's in Cucknadia gravitate around Toronto. It basically means nothing. That's why I don't even bother using a proxy in the first place. :lol:

There is no pretending involved. Hispanosphere/Lusosphere is infinitely closer to Frenchies and vice-versa as opposed to the Anglo walking parody that is Cucknada. :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:53 am

Anybody that uses Discord in the first place is a queer. Just imagine using Discord to talk to goons. Shameful.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:01 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:53 am
Anybody that uses Discord in the first place is a queer. Just imagine using Discord to talk to goons. Shameful.
Discord became "popular" mainly because Skype has become downright unusable over the past few years, and TeamSpeak was never good at any point in history. Discord itself is just barely functional, which in itself is amazing considering the head honchos are obsessed with pandering to troons and gayming nerd culture rubbish.

Also Charlar I don't even disagree that Toronto is garbage but lol if you don't think the rest of Anglotrash Canuckistan is even worse.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:52 am

Keep dodging the question about talking differently on other platforms goon, you only look more guilty.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:06 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:52 am
Keep dodging the question about talking differently on other platforms goon, you only look more guilty.
That is not a question; that's a statement.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:04 pm

It's a small reason, but a reason I stopped joining guilds and groups in online games.

Discord is like push to talk twitter.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Discord? More like Discnazi. Or Nazicord?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 pm

This thread became a dumpster fire of retarded proportions.

Did we ever figure out which dick was bigger? Did anybody bring the measuring tape?
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:01 am
Discord itself is just barely functional, which in itself is amazing considering the head honchos are obsessed with pandering to troons and gayming nerd culture rubbish.
Which explains perfectly why you're there in the first place. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!