I took a 22 year-old's virginity and I feel bad about it

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: I took a 22 year-old's virginity and I feel bad about it

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:22 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:41 am
It's called The Wall and every woman heads face first on it as soon as they turn 30.
"The Wall" is a revenge fantasy for maladjusted men. They feel like they were denied the romantic and sexual success in youth that they were entitled to, so they obsess over teenage girls while being well into their 30s and jerking off to the idea that women their own age are feverishly lusting after them.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:11 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:22 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
It's called The Wall and every woman heads face first on it as soon as they turn 30.
"The Wall" is a revenge fantasy for maladjusted men. They feel like they were denied the romantic and sexual success in youth that they were entitled to, so they obsess over teenage girls while being well into their 30s and jerking off to the idea that women their own age are feverishly lusting after them.
Is that why cat ladies in their fifties make bitter, screaming rants and publish them in articles like Salon, in which they decry the lack of available men and act extremely assblasted over the fact their expectations haven't been reflected by reality?>

I'm just really curious why you think "The Wall" is a fabrication of men and not something that would exist even in a world without men. You don't think aging lesbians go through the same behaviors when they realize they can no longer attract the slim, attractive lesbian women they want?

Also not sure where you're getting the last line. The point of the Wall is that those bitter old hags are not lusting after men of their own age. They're lusting after younger, more successful men and they're VERY buttmad that the younger chads don't want them anymore. :lol: They can't accept that they've aged and their looks have faded, so that now the best they could do would be some guy who looks like Wally from Dilbert. :lol: But the point is they don't want those guys, so they wind up alone with 7 cats, scribbling an angry scrawl on Jezebel. "Where have all the good men gone?"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:30 am

Yeah, whatever, Saggy Tits. Come back and report when you manage to get a successful, attractive man in his 30s-early 40s, instead of cougaring over 22 year old virgins who don't have any game and will fuck whatever is willing to wet their willies.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:11 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Is that why cat ladies in their fifties make bitter, screaming rants and publish them in articles like Salon, in which they decry the lack of available men and act extremely assblasted over the fact their expectations haven't been reflected by reality?>

I'm just really curious why you think "The Wall" is a fabrication of men and not something that would exist even in a world without men. You don't think aging lesbians go through the same behaviors when they realize they can no longer attract the slim, attractive lesbian women they want?

Also not sure where you're getting the last line. The point of the Wall is that those bitter old hags are not lusting after men of their own age. They're lusting after younger, more successful men and they're VERY buttmad that the younger chads don't want them anymore. :lol: They can't accept that they've aged and their looks have faded, so that now the best they could do would be some guy who looks like Wally from Dilbert. :lol: But the point is they don't want those guys, so they wind up alone with 7 cats, scribbling an angry scrawl on Jezebel. "Where have all the good men gone?"
I don't know any women like that. Everyone I know is in a happy relationship with someone squarely in their "league" so to speak. I say this as someone who regularly goes outside and interacts with other people, though. Maybe you should try that instead of reading clickbait headlines from trashy content farms and assuming they're an accurate cross-section of society.
RedLine wrote:
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:41 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:30 am
Yeah, whatever, Saggy Tits. Come back and report when you manage to get a successful, attractive man in his 30s-early 40s, instead of cougaring over 22 year old virgins who don't have any game and will fuck whatever is willing to wet their willies.
Why would I do that, Saggy Mantits? Men in their 30s are balding, fat, wrinkly, and can't get it up. My FWB is tall, athletic, and can fuck me 3 times in 4 hours.
RedLine wrote:

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:50 pm

Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:39 pm
Everyone I know is in a happy relationship
Your first post on this thread (which you started all on your own) was about how you are separated from your drug addict husband and how your new fuck buddy's friends think you are a gold-digger with STDs. You yourself commented that you felt the age difference was "weird".

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:41 pm

Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:41 pm
Why would I do that, Saggy Mantits? Men in their 30s are balding, fat, wrinkly, and can't get it up. My FWB is tall, athletic, and can fuck me 3 times in 4 hours.
If you can't get men up, that's more of a you problem. More specifically, because you're post-Wall and ever less attractive by the day, like a rancid piece of cheese forgotten in the fridge.

And there's also this:
RedLine wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:50 pm
Your first post on this thread (which you started all on your own) was about how you are separated from your drug addict husband and how your new fuck buddy's friends think you are a gold-digger with STDs. You yourself commented that you felt the age difference was "weird".
Since you have no brains, once Father Time takes your looks from you, it's over.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:58 pm

Jesus Christ this turned into a bunch of losers flinging playground insults. You're all very pretty, now can we stop giving the one female on the board all of this attention like calling her ugly will do anything?
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:06 pm

RedLine wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:39 pm
Everyone I know is in a happy relationship
I'll cop to being a loser but I'm considered unusual among my cohorts. You guys keep acting like a woman who posts on DHI is some sort of representative sample of the female populace.
RedLine wrote:

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:07 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:41 pm
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:41 pm
If you can't get men up, that's more of a you problem. More specifically, because you're post-Wall and ever less attractive by the day, like a rancid piece of cheese forgotten in the fridge.

And there's also this:
RedLine wrote:
Since you have no brains, once Father Time takes your looks from you, it's over.
I have a bachelor's degree in MIS. Cope and seethe
RedLine wrote: