Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kama » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:36 pm

The only reason it seems like I focus more on this thread than I do on the rest of the floor on these days is because lolcows are boring. They are all just insufferable faggot libtards now, and they are just a dime a dozen now. Meanwhile all I see every day is N’s being horrible people doing much worse horrible shit and being completely mask off about how much they hate white people and how they can’t wait until we die off. Apparently me saying this is fucked up and white people should actually do something about this by collectively, supporting each other the way N’s do makes me “worse than Hitler.”

So fuck it if people like me are just going to be called evil racists and ignored for not being intentionally colorblind and harping on about how much I love MLK then whether I’m on topic, fucking around, or just being chill, doesn’t matter because all roads lead to shit like “Grand Dragon Kama” or “homotsubu” or whatever other shit I’ve seen in this thread lately instead of any discussion that is substantial enough to make me think that putting any effort into “being a better person” just to make this place happy is worth it at all

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:05 pm

You've come back to make two posts in the BLM thread about yourself. This is one key factor in why you get resistance.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:12 pm

Please help us cucked nu-males, Aryan savior. No one here quite hates niggers like you do.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:15 pm

You're making the mistake of treating this place like an incel board. Just instead the ever-same rants about women, it's about niggers.
You don't just seem mad, you are admittedly mad. We get it. Shit, Rapeman is at least as mad as you are and we're all sick of the absolute state of things.

But I hope you understand how you seem to be absolutely foaming at the mouth and obsessed about nothing but random nigger antics all the time when it's the only topic you ever talk about here.

I'm glad to hear you've deleted the absolute cancer that is twitter and have been busy with more productive tasks, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:41 pm

Saying Mike Enoch's neck gaiter group wasn't full of federal informants and Arab cocklust is where it all lost me.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:53 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:05 pm
You've come back to make two posts in the BLM thread about yourself. This is one key factor in why you get resistance.
I kind of have too if I want to talk things out in a way that isn’t telling you to go fuck yourselves, but fine. I’m sorry that I don’t bitch about gays and trannies more than blacks since that is safe and acceptable because nobody likes them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:15 pm
You're making the mistake of treating this place like an incel board. Just instead the ever-same rants about women, it's about niggers.
You don't just seem mad, you are admittedly mad. We get it. Shit, Rapeman is at least as mad as you are and we're all sick of the absolute state of things.

But I hope you understand how you seem to be absolutely foaming at the mouth and obsessed about nothing but random nigger antics all the time when it's the only topic you ever talk about here.

I'm glad to hear you've deleted the absolute cancer that is twitter and have been busy with more productive tasks, though.
I can be mad without being foaming at the mouth obsessed as you think I am. You asked me if I was just venting and yeah that’s all I was using the strata for was the vent because I thought this was a place where I could get those feelings out since like you say we’re all on the same page about blacks. But that’s where I assumed wrong, and the fact that you say that I treat blacks the way incels treat women and the attitude I’ve seen lately tells me that I was mistaken, and thinking this was an appropriate place where we all thought the same, but yeah, now that I don’t have Twitter, I got nothing to rant about, and Twitter was what was feeding a lot of that thing you call an obsession and anger anyways, but you still want to paint me like I am gay for nigger dick so I guess anything I do in the end doesn’t matter.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:41 pm
Saying Mike Enoch's neck gaiter group wasn't full of federal informants and Arab cocklust is where it all lost me.
Because outside of January 6 all conservatives do is call shit a fed op whenever a bunch of white people get together, and start saying white, lives matter. I mean on top of the fact that some of you still think Trump would be a good president again I think that is what really made me realize how we aren’t the same and how I was wasting my time trying to get through to people who think that real conservatism is worshiping blacks and quoting MLK. Which is cringe and not me.

not to mention, conservatives are all about that song. Try that in a small town, but we all know what would really happen in a small town is that the whites would either not do anything at all or they would snitch on the one guy who did do something. Like with Arbery and Ralph y’all

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:29 am

Kama wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:53 am
>All that shit.
I don't know what's going on in your life, but please get it sorted. I can only see so much autism before I go blind.

No, but seriously, keep going. This is entertaining. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am

you still want to paint me like I am gay for nigger dick
I thought you understood how this place works? Kugel is german and probably a fecal fetish watch-maker IRL. I'm a jungle fever negress-chaser. Poonoo is a jewish-australian illuminati fed plant. Ebin is a chinese shitposting bot. Voice is the pure distillation of weebshittery. Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

This is how DHI has been and always will be. The thing we say on here are not only true, they are The Pure, Absolute and Perfect Truth. They are meme magic.

DHI is always right!

If you don't feel gay for black dick, then who is wrong? DHI? DHI is never wrong. So you must be wrong! 30 years from now, you'll suddenly realize you were homosexual all along and marry a lovely peanut-butter complexion man who makes you very happy. It cannot happen otherwise.
SpoilerShow
Seriously bro, chill. I'm glad you stopped with social media and recognized that twitter runs on an outrage feedback loop. If clickbait news is making you unhappy then there is no point continuing to look at it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:41 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
you still want to paint me like I am gay for nigger dick
I thought you understood how this place works? Kugel is german and probably a fecal fetish watch-maker IRL. I'm a jungle fever negress-chaser. Poonoo is a jewish-australian illuminati fed plant. Ebin is a chinese shitposting bot. Voice is the pure distillation of weebshittery. Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

This is how DHI has been and always will be. The thing we say on here are not only true, they are The Pure, Absolute and Perfect Truth. They are meme magic.

DHI is always right!

If you don't feel gay for black dick, then who is wrong? DHI? DHI is never wrong. So you must be wrong! 30 years from now, you'll suddenly realize you were homosexual all along and marry a lovely peanut-butter complexion man who makes you very happy. It cannot happen otherwise.
SpoilerShow
Seriously bro, chill. I'm glad you stopped with social media and recognized that twitter runs on an outrage feedback loop. If clickbait news is making you unhappy then there is no point continuing to look at it.
Okay. I guess I don’t understand how this place works at all. So I just won’t listen to my conscious anymore as it tells me to try and reasonably talk too as well as work out things with people just as if not more autistic than me just because I don’t want any of us having bad blood over this thread. Even if you claim it doesn’t exist. Which I just don’t believe you. So you win, I’m gone. Bridge burned.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:48 am

I miss the halcyon days of this thread being a place of civilized discussions about black people throwing a temper tantrum at fast food joints.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette