NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Chippah

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Chippah » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:38 pm
Pretty sure that face in her mugshot is the same one she made when he dad crawled into bed with her as a kid.
Thanks, now I have a boner.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Chippah wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:18 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:38 pm
Pretty sure that face in her mugshot is the same one she made when he dad crawled into bed with her as a kid.
Thanks, now I have a boner.
You're Lindsay's dad?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:58 pm
Oh man I would love to see footage of her getting booked. I'm imagining like an episode of Jail with a restrain chair and spit mask.
This is probably doable through a Freedom of Information Act.

I live in this state but at the exact opposite corner - 8 hours away. Anyone closer? Can this be done online?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:24 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Can you give a link to the source?
its from her foxdick page-didn't direct link because some info on the report could be considered the cop's dox

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:24 pm
pibbs wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Can you give a link to the source?
its from her foxdick page-didn't direct link because some info on the report could be considered the cop's dox
What is a foxdick page?
EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out.
Appears she got drunk at a brewery.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:47 pm

She reacted just as well as I would've expected for such mentally unstable person - she just couldn't accept the reality that she isn't above the law, so she threw a tantrum like a little child. And this little child is making more money on E-begeon than Spoony when he was "working" on the movie.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:58 pm

phpBB [video]

For your consideration......
Lindsay Ellis in The French Cunt-nection

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:58 pm
phpBB [video]

For your consideration......
Lindsay Ellis in The French Cunt-nection
well that didn't quite work.....

https://vid.me/embedded/phbr3?autoplay=1

there we go

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Who would have thought that libtard had some fight in her :lol:

Also "speech was nearly unintelligible". Maybe she was chanting some SJW's prayers :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:01 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:20 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:34 pm
Yeah, not expecting her to know a specific model, but she should know France isn't some former Soviet-bloc shithole still reliant on equipping troops with old Cold War surplus.
They'd be better off with an AK. FAMAS is needlessly complex junk, just like most French guns.
Is it? Ambidextrous, light, long barrel into compact design, allegedly easy to shoot with despite the high rate of fire and some overheating issues. Takes standard NATO round. I get that it's a smaller chamber, but it has its advantages.

Maybe the French just suck? :P
Lots of problems with it. By now, the biggest problem is that It's basically not made anymore and that only every fifth magazine works reliably. Do you have any idea how fucked a service rifle is in that time? It's old, never was a great design, was made during the switch in ammunition standards in the NATO and the typical baby issues with a new rifle were never truly ironed out.
If you look at the positives you listed it's nothing to write home about. Every even remotely modern service rifle is ambidextrous, fairly light, being compact is almost completely irrelevant and easy to shoot is subjective, fire rate doesn't matter much.
It's overly complicated, hard to service, it's much too easy to accidentally eject the magazine and isn't modular at all.
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:20 am
The german assault rifle, G36 I think, just looks unnecessary though. The M4 at least is fully customizable.

If we're derailing to talk guns.
So is the G36. You can change the barrel easily and turn it into a LMG. The M4 is in it's, what, tenth iteration and finally good, the G36 has been good from the start. It doesn't have the mall ninja possibilities but that's because it's a service rifle, not a civilian range toy.

The biggest criticism came when it was new because of the rifle it replaced. Switching from the G3, an almost fully metal, heavy and sturdy rifle that gives a well-made AK 47 a run for it's money, to the G36, which used the new smaller NATO calibre and was made of plastic, what do you expect?
It's like having used 1911s and .357 magnum revolvers since forever and being handed a 9mm Glock. It will come off as a weak plastic toy.

I dearly love the G3. It kicks hard, hits hard, is indestructable and very precise. Now serve the military. You'll carry, disassemble and clean the fucker more than you'll ever shoot it. If you ever shoot it in the field, it's rough shots at cunts hundreds of meters away, waiting for air support to bomb them. 99% of shots won't hit anyone. You'll really come to appreciate the lighter, modular and easy to service rifle. If you hit someone the result is going to be the same anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!