Re: Asalieri thread

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:38 am
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:43 pm
Duwango wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:00 am

I remember quite fondly that I caused a mental breakdown on him with very little effort on Skype. Skype's always been a worthless piece of fuck, but in hindsight it was a goldmine for trolling manchildren on their mid 30s or something :lol:
Are you Gerpy?
Nah, I'm not that big of a sperge to care about DSP :lol: I also remember that, according to a few folks, Assclery kept stalking my FB for many months and screencapping whatever he deemed "revealing" about me only for him to delete it hours later. What's funny is that I don't even recall interacting with him at all on that site. Apparently he was mad because I called out BlueMagus (literal nobody) for showing off his micropenis to several people and going on a reporting frenzy to silence them.
Isn't BlueMagus that dingus who always wears a tank top just to act like he's tough shit.
It amazes me how this guy can have a family and friends when he's clearly not right in the head. This guy is almost 40 and he's going around picking fights with people over petty crap.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:34 pm
Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:38 am
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Are you Gerpy?
Nah, I'm not that big of a sperge to care about DSP :lol: I also remember that, according to a few folks, Assclery kept stalking my FB for many months and screencapping whatever he deemed "revealing" about me only for him to delete it hours later. What's funny is that I don't even recall interacting with him at all on that site. Apparently he was mad because I called out BlueMagus (literal nobody) for showing off his micropenis to several people and going on a reporting frenzy to silence them.
Isn't BlueMagus that dingus who always wears a tank top just to act like he's tough shit.
It amazes me how this guy can have a family and friends when he's clearly not right in the head. This guy is almost 40 and he's going around picking fights with people over petty crap.
I actually don't know much about BlueMagus, other than that he relentlessly stalked me and subsequently destroyed his own internet nobody dreams in 2014, but I can confirm that he is indeed anorexic. He's just another typical shitlib crybully who goes around picking up fights to fuel his self-absorbed sense of professional victimhood. I guess one could say BlueFaggot is to Assclery what UndertakerFiend is to Archfiend.

It's not even close to an exaggeration to say that Assclery is the prime personification of all the sickness that JewTube embodies within itself. CWC is a saint compared to the Argie Blob from Mesa, Arizona. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Comparing him with CWC is a bit weird, since CWC - at least to my knowledge - doesn't really start eDrama and is purely reactive.

(Except when Sonic's arms have the right color.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:31 pm

CWC has actually hurt people, like running over that Snyder guy. The most threatening thing Asa did was call up his ex-friend Kyle telling him to "be a man" and face him and park outside his house like a crazy stalker.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:31 pm

Is BlueMagus the Scottish guy or that weird looking Hispanic?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:31 pm
Is BlueMagus the Scottish guy or that weird looking Hispanic?
Scottish guy.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 pm

So, people liked this guy once, right? I always thought his stuff was shit every time I tried to watch it, don't think I've finished one video, but I remember him posting back on 2.0.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:31 pm
CWC has actually hurt people, like running over that Snyder guy. The most threatening thing Asa did was call up his ex-friend Kyle telling him to "be a man" and face him and park outside his house like a crazy stalker.
Macing people and trying to run them over is at least something against his immediate, tangible surroundings. He doesn't really start drama for the lulz against strangers on the internet, he's merely the plaything for trolls.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 pm
So, people liked this guy once, right? I always thought his stuff was shit every time I tried to watch it, don't think I've finished one video, but I remember him posting back on 2.0.
DHI posters liked him in 1.0 monty era busystreet DHI.

2.0 was mostly me arguing with him whenever he showed up here. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 pm
DHI posters liked him in 1.0 monty era busystreet DHI.

2.0 was mostly me arguing with him whenever he showed up here. :lol:
You two had an amazing hate boner for each other. It truly was a sight to behold.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.