April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:29 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:17 pm
Guest fags don't even know how to internet.
Valid question though.
Cuckson is that you?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:35 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:29 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:17 pm
Guest fags don't even know how to internet.
Valid question though.
Cuckson is that you?
Yeah we fighting or what?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:23 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:14 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:07 am
You know a lot of his autists forget his shit was scripted as fuck.

Spoony was never funny. The guy was like the Dane Cook of the angry reviewer spergs.
True but i thought back then he was somewhat entertaining
His SWAT Moskau compilation gave me some chuckles.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:40 am

I see 1,021 logged on Spoony's Steam for Skyrim. Does anyone know if that number has gone up recently? This might show us if April's still at Spoony's place or not.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:30 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:40 am
I see 1,021 logged on Spoony's Steam for Skyrim. Does anyone know if that number has gone up recently? This might show us if April's still at Spoony's place or not.
She may still be using Spoony's steam account, doesn't necessarily mean she's in the house.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:56 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:30 am
Vaporwear wrote:
She may still be using Spoony's steam account, doesn't necessarily mean she's in the house.
We'll have to check the hours in two weeks, but yeah the hours playing Skyrim have dropped from full time work hours to only 36 hours a fortnight, which I think may just be last week. If it is 0 soon, then we know she fucked off and that Spoony being more emo is about that but he won't say it like he used to.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:14 pm

If she really dumped Spoon, it would be the funniest thing Spoon & co. has ever done in these recent years. We should have a party if she's really gone.
(I'm 100% ready to be disappointed though.)

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:54 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:30 am
Vaporwear wrote:
I feel like she'd want a clean break from Spoony so she wouldn't use that account anymore. It's also consistent with her going radio silent on Twitter and suspending her Etsy operations. No use of any accounts that previously connected her to Spoony, no declaration of her leaving, nothing to trace where she might have left to. She's just gone, fucked off to Brad's, or some other guy, or maybe even back to her parent's place, and she probably got Spoony to agree not to mention her leaving so as to avoid people searching for her or any harassment.

So instead he just cries about it while his dog starves because Spoony's too lazy to feed her. That dog is seriously fucked. Someone should go save her before it's too late.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:56 pm

I can only hope April takes the dog if she leaves/left.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:56 pm
I can only hope April takes the dog if she leaves/left.
I doubt it. She's not April's dog and Spoony's been tweeting about how he cries while Oreo watches in confusion/terror. If April's gone then he's crying because she left him, and that means the dog's still in his possession.