God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Now that's just silly. Trump is thinner and has more charisma.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:14 pm
And i'm pretty sure he hasn't made the US anywhere as bad as North Korea is.
Unrelated but i'm not sure where to put this but i found out the NDP (Federal party up here even further left than Little Potato Liberals) elected a Sikh named Jagmeet Singh as leader. Fuck's sake i reAlly hope Cucknadians won't elect the NDP ever, every single time they ruled in provinces they crashed the economy so imagine how those commies might crash a whole country economy
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:28 am

So any opinions on politifacts because i was wondering if they are lefties or not? I remember during the election they kept claiming Trump was lying his ass off so i got curious
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:10 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:56 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:14 pm
And i'm pretty sure he hasn't made the US anywhere as bad as North Korea is.
Unrelated but i'm not sure where to put this but i found out the NDP (Federal party up here even further left than Castro's Son Liberals) elected a Sikh named Jagmeet Singh as leader. Fuck's sake i reAlly hope Cucknadians won't elect the NDP ever, every single time they ruled in provinces they crashed the economy so imagine how those commies might crash a whole country economy
Canuckistan doesn't have much of an economy besides the opioids and the tar oils, and even then you guys would be completely fucked were it not for burgers refining the latter product into something that can be sold :lol:

Canuck "politics" outside of maybe Quebec (lol) are so painfully uninteresting and uneventful that electing NDP to the national level might actually be a worthwhile endeavor. Not even being edgy here; your own state media is so profoundly useless they don't even care to fawn over Lil' Jagger anymore; they just bitch and bitch and bitch endlessly about Orange Drumpf 24/7. How do you faggots even cope? Canuckistan's entire existence revolves around being contrarians towards America and the rest of the world. No wonder everything in Ontario and beyond is falling apart and you guys don't even care because the lot of you have always been used to crippling poverty and decrepit infrastructure. :lol:
Charlar wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:28 am
So any opinions on politifacts because i was wondering if they are lefties or not? I remember during the election they kept claiming Trump was lying his ass off so i got curious
Every "fact checker" site ever exists solely to validate the ego of Pizza Gatekeepers and nothing more. If they truly gave a shit about objective reality then they wouldn't be "journalists" in the first place.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Charlar wrote:
So any opinions on politifacts because i was wondering if they are lefties or not?
Of course they are.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Charlar wrote:
A politician that makes shit up for fun and profit?! Man, next thing you're gonna claim that the sky is blue.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:19 am

Charlar wrote:
They're generally decent in terms of the information presented in the articles themselves, even if they're often phrased in a biased way. The big problem with them is their so-called "Truth-o-meter" where they rate things True, Mostly True, Half-True, Mostly False, False, and Pants on Fire, and they're very skewed in how they assign scores, being significantly more lenient in assigning scores for liberals compared to conservatives. So, for example, conservatives will get dinged for giving true figures in a supposedly misleading way, but then liberals who do the same thing won't. And, of course, a lot of people will just take a glance at that and never read the article to get a better idea of what's going on. And it's gotten worse over time; I remember years ago there seemed at least a token attempt at grading everyone on the same scale, but that's completely gone out the window.

The goofiest thing is that they, for pundits, have a page where you can look up what percentage of their statements fall in each category. Even if they were completely objective in assigning ratings, this is inherently useless because they haven't checked every single statement that person has made.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:49 am

"The numbers are valid, the comparison is questionable"

MOSTLY FALSE

Really? Really? How is that shit mostly false? You just said the numbers are true.

Or how about:

FALSE

"Transgender girls aren't boys."

That's a matter for debate, isn't it now?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 am

Global Cooling Global Warming Climate Change is the ultimate gospel and should not be questioned in any way, but Gender is fluid and it is socially and morally acceptable to force unbridled mental sickness and grammatical errors upon kindergartners.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:50 pm

I love the phrase, "Climate Change," and how spooked everyone gets when you talk about it like they haven't done their research and seen that the earth has gone through multiple climate shifts in its life span.