Post by Vaporwear » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:26 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:52 am
pibbs wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:39 am
What. The. Fuck?
I know, it's ridiculous that he dresses like a fucking child. Backwards cap and retarded button up, like he's some skater boi from the 90s.
When you see this man on the street, you will know he is cool. And nothing but.
Nothing says "I'm a success" in life like looking like T.J. from Recess.

How about for a change of pace some of these guys actually dress like they spent money on an upgraded wardrobe?
If you want to sell your patreon, it's probably the simplest and easiest way you can show your sponsors that their money had a definitive impact on improving the quality of the show. This makes them--get this--feel that their sponsorship has a tangible impact.
If you just keep dressing with what fell out of your closet in the morning, you send the feeling that you either have poor grasp on business spending and operations, or you're just pocketing the money like a con man.
The only ones left will soon be the ones whose self-worth is so pitifully low that they donate only for the dopamine reward it gives them for false friendship and a pathetic meaningful action.
Unfortunately that won't happen with Jones. He makes a lot of videos and movies so his fans are appeased. They tolerate or even like that he dresses like a fucking idiot because it appeals to the man-child in them all, and ultimately as long as he keeps making low-quality review videos about some 70's era niche horror flick from Italy that they've never heard of before, he'll get his money.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:33 pm

From the way he dresses, I wouldn't put it past him to have his girlfriend RP as his mother, and/or have a diaper fetish.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:33 pm
From the way he dresses, I wouldn't put it past him to have his girlfriend RP as his mother, and/or have a diaper fetish.
Oh god he's Shmorky 2.0?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:22 pm

pibbs wrote:
What. The. Fuck?
He seriously looks like a person with some severe terminal condition, who's out during his "make a wish" day.
Like a Pokemon trainer on chemo, or Aditya Dev in an ill-fitting hat(and much worse shape).

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:13 am

pibbs wrote:
What. The. Fuck?
Just found the video it's from. Apparently it's another Christian movie review.

cernex

Post by cernex » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:52 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:13 am

Just found the video it's from. Apparently it's another Christian movie review.
Another one? Oh for fuck's sake...
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:18 am

Give them a break according to IMDB the last christian movie midnight screening was nearly a month ago. I'm pretty sure they are doing like one every month , maybe it is an unwritten Patreon deal or something.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:30 am

making fun of christians is what all these satanic sellouts are required to do when they dont have talent's the devil can exploit.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:43 am

Then again they're not making fun of christians. They are making fun of movies made to exploit christians who seek confirmation bias in their cinema and clichés and stereotypes these movies use to make their point. At least that they were doing when I was still watching them.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:22 pm
He seriously looks like a person with some severe terminal condition, who's out during his "make a wish" day.
Like a Pokemon trainer on chemo, or Aditya Dev in an ill-fitting hat(and much worse shape).
Nah. He looks like your average college drop out who, if not for youtube, would be pumping gas and hanging at college parties a decade after it's acceptable to do so.