China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:51 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:37 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:01 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:20 am
Sadly, my dad is already doing this. He's very proud that he got his booster just days ago. He's 72 with a history of heart trouble. Chances are he won't survive this.
My grandparents are exactly the same way. My grandmother was very excited when she got her shots and was all like 'Now I can come and visit you' and all that sad shit. When I tell her there's no way in hell I'm getting it she asks why and said to me 'Do you think there's microchips in it?' like a good propaganda drone.

My grandfather's been seriously unwell since about mid-year and they've just checked him back into hospital because he's anemic. He needs constant blood transfusions and I found out yesterday (nobody told me previously) that really what they're trying to determine is whether he's got cancer in his lungs or his bowels or both. It's so serious that apparently the next step for him is palliative care.

Now, I'm convinced this is the vax shit. The timeline is exactly right, my grandfather got his about January and he started to feel seriously unwell about mid year when the efficacy would have waned. We also know, or at least suspect, that the immunosuppression effects of the vaccine causes cancers to emerge and/or become more aggressive.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:25 am

My friend just miscarried. She wasn't obsessed with the shot, but got each one that came out like a good goy.
Last edited by Nobue on Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:43 am

At this point, becoming a mountain man is a reasonable solution. Live alone and live free from faggot ass billionaires who wish only death upon you. Or start killing these fucks, but that ain't happening anytime soon.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:41 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:43 am
At this point, becoming a mountain man is a reasonable solution. Live alone and live free from faggot ass billionaires who wish only death upon you. Or start killing these fucks, but that ain't happening anytime soon.
Killing them is the only solution. They will never leave you alone

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm

good luck killing a group that lives in underground bunkers and can just push a button to launch a real bio weapon (think upgraded actualyl deadly covid) or a drone swarm on your ass. Christ is the only way

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:38 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:20 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:06 am
Dude, imagine if this goes on for so long and we get so many jabs that normies start showing off track marks as badges of honor.
Sadly, my dad is already doing this. He's very proud that he got his booster just days ago. He's 72 with a history of heart trouble. Chances are he won't survive this.
Same here... And when he said I dont care I just want to be done with it when I said its not good for him and a huge risk I countered with "youll never be done" this booster is not a 1 time thing, you'll be shooting up for the rest of your life on a 6 month basis. Only because Ive predicted the vaccin years before and told them their first shot would not be the end of it he finally started to think about how ridiculous taking a horrible shot every months is. And that the excuse "at least im done with it all after this shot" doesnt go no more.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:43 pm

It all started with masks. When they saw that you were willing to wear chin diapers just to buy food that you need to survive, they knew they had you.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Nobue wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:25 am
My sister just miscarried. She wasn't obsessed with the shot, but got each one that came out like a good goy.
They would've forced it to transition before it got out of kindergarten, anyways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:10 pm

Nobue wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:25 am
My sister just miscarried. She wasn't obsessed with the shot, but got each one that came out like a good goy.
Probably best your sister didn't give birth to your child anyway