Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:08 am

Another day in the monkey land.

Rob a store
Fuck a whore
Do the time
Blame whitey for your crimes, repeat
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:19 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:17 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:21 am
That's why others are going to do it for him.
Where? GoFuckMe took his page down after people pointed out the hypocrisy of them taking down Rittenhouse's page allegedly because he was accused of a violent offence (but we all know the real reason) but allowing this piece of shit's to stay up. Then they tried to make another fundraiser for the same amount but claimed it was for 'bail reform' or some other stupid shit. They took that down, too.
I wasn't aware that they also took down the totally unrelated one that just happened to want the exact same amount of cash. My bad.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:52 pm

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:06 pm

How can the left even support this monster.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:23 pm

you answered your own question

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:40 am

I was curious how much had been raised for him, but I can't a fundraiser anywhere. It seems to just be this one guy with 173 followers talking about it.

I did find a video of Cortez Rice stalking a judge at her home. He livestreamed it. He's smart.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:55 pm

I can’t find a real answer, but was picking cotton really the Worst Way, Americans exploited workers? I seem to think the mining industry was way worse. There were way more dangers and ways for people to actually die. Plus they got paid so little that even they had to sing songs to keep their spirits up. how can that not be worse than some nigger getting the whip for not working hard enough. Hell they do the same thing to illegal immigrants today By making them pick fruit and shit. Blacks weren’t very special at all on the scale of oppression. I mean you don’t see them standing up for the illegal immigrant that does all the jobs that they don’t want to do

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Black people are the Spoony amongst the races. No one has ever suffered as much as they.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:31 pm
Black people are the Spoony amongst the races. No one has ever suffered as much as they.
and they won't lift a finger, not even to help themselves.