DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Phil is the Anti-Christ. A shame he was too incompetent to gain a position of power.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:35 pm

He could easily order from that Blue Apron site who made it retard proof to cook a meal but he is too lazy and rather burps into the camera with his frozen pizza on the table "DIS IS NOT FASD FOOT!!!! OKEY" :lol:

His pizza cutter looks familiar
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Star Trek pizza cutters are an actual thing AFAIK.

And you just know that Blue Apron is not DSP-proof.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:36 am

https://twitter.com/Drgnkiller/status/9 ... 5299443712

Very surprising. Sounds as though DSP may be a hardcore substance abuser. dragonkiller usually isn't the type to just pull shit out of his ass, make shit up or exaggerate.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:31 am

Phil chugging gin every night makes sense given his looks, his attitudes, and the fact that he just lost PandaLee.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 am

I dunno, I've worked in bars since 2003 and Phil doesn't act like any of the drunks I've served over the years. He acts like someone pretending to be drunk based on what he's seen on TV and movies.

Of course this is Phil, though, so it's possible he's a failure as a drunk like everything else in his pathetic life.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:04 am

Phil is one in a million specimen. I've seen a lot of idiots in my life, and nobody comes even close to him. Also, people act differently when they're drunk in public - while Phil is streaming, it's still different than socializing IRL. I'm not going to watch that stream though to see whenever I think he's actually drunk or not.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:15 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:04 am
Phil is one in a million specimen. I've seen a lot of idiots in my life, and nobody comes even close to him. Also, people act differently when they're drunk in public - while Phil is streaming, it's still different than socializing IRL. I'm not going to watch that stream though to see whenever I think he's actually drunk or not.
But to phil, streaming IS the same as socializing IRL. Or at least, it's what his idea of socializing is now since he has no friends because he's a gigantic failure of a person.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 am

Then again, he's not exactly socializing like a normal human being either, IRL or not, right?

Either way, I think that in his case, I legitimately couldn't tell whenever he's drunk or not, unless he was about to pass out and pissed his pants already. Until he starts doing that, I'll remain unconvinced. With Spoony, it's evident decline and completele degeneracy of his mind over time. Phil is just as slow and retarded as ever.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:35 pm
He could easily order from that Blue Apron site who made it retard proof to cook a meal but he is too lazy and rather burps into the camera with his frozen pizza on the table "DIS IS NOT FASD FOOT!!!! OKEY" :lol:

His pizza cutter looks familiar
SpoilerShow
I have no doubt it's really that - he used to do (maybe still does?) Loot Crate unboxings because he definitely needs more memorabilia junk cluttering his house