Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:49 pm

I logged into League of Legends last night for the first time in 3 years.

Wow that game sucks.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:33 pm

It used to not suck at one point in the past?

Tbh, I never really got MOBAs. I like RTS games just fine, but MOBAs just elude me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:19 pm

I've tried to play a couple but I could never get into them.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:33 pm
Tbh, I never really got MOBAs. I like RTS games just fine, but MOBAs just elude me.
Same. The only one I could remotely stand was Awesomenauts, and that was long time ago playing it with friends. Still didn't felt that good. I actively dislike MOBAs for their primitive gameplay that's simply unappealing to me. I also hate MOBAs because they've evolved from RTS and since casuals like things dumbed down as much as possible, they moved onto MOBAs and RTS have basically died off similarly to arena shooters.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:21 am

For a very very casual stand point heroes of the storm is pretty fun, the bot's don't talk back and you can play like its a single player game.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:27 am

I've said this before, but imagine if Blizzard had scooped up DotA 2 when it had the chance. HotS just seems like such a blatant "we fucked up, please buy this, don't play DotA we swear it's better" kinda game.

If nothing else, they got into the MOBA market way too late. It's reached its peak, and will go the way of FPS and fighting games back into just "there". If not almost nonexistent like RTS games.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 pm

I get MOBAS. It's also why I don't really like them. Smite is the only one I ever found appealing but in general they get really boring. You can't really play them casually and just mess around with friends. I don't like that. Even games I've played hardcore competitively with my clan we spent most of the time dicking around and trying stupid shit whenever we weren't training for something.
To me that's the only way to get better anyway. You must really, really like the game and be able to just fuck around. With MOBAS it's tryhard all the time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 pm
I get MOBAS. It's also why I don't really like them. Smite is the only one I ever found appealing but in general they get really boring. You can't really play them casually and just mess around with friends. I don't like that. Even games I've played hardcore competitively with my clan we spent most of the time dicking around and trying stupid shit whenever we weren't training for something.
To me that's the only way to get better anyway. You must really, really like the game and be able to just fuck around. With MOBAS it's tryhard all the time.
You described exactly my reason for quitting in the first place.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Interesting how online multiplayer features have gotten worse as worse as online multiplayer gaming became more and more important. It's like the developers are afraid of people starting a match to just goof around.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:17 pm

MOBAS suck dick because of the elo rating. The entire concept of the game is based around git gud instead of lets have some fun. It's fun for a while to see where you end up but thats about it. The moment you reach your true elo it becomes hard work to climb and thats retarded as a video game concept. I rather dick around in Witcher 1 or whatever SP game than waste my time with this.