Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:00 pm

Spoony will own nothing (specially no house or Dremel), but he won't be happy.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:36 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:15 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:35 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:13 pm

Based Noah ruining bidens agenda because of his own laziness.
As long as we have Noah, there will be no "Great Reset". Suck it, Klaus Schwab.
Will Spoony be the savior of the declining Western civilization...? Will he render Marxism ineffective by his render queue?
History has shown repeatedly that the price paid for any theoretical utopia is blood, and lots of it. Trying it in any one nation typically produces a body count in the tens of millions, increasing exponentially for every decade the experiment goes on, until the whole thing collapses under it's own weight. Attempting something like that on a global scale; I can only imagine the death toll will stretch into the hundreds of millions, likely billions. Which is something even ghouls like Schwab, Soros, Buffet and Gates may not have the stomach for. Then again, insularity, echo chambers and the sunk cost fallacy being what they are, who knows.

In conclusion, Spoony is a cunt; fuck that guy. And his Dremel.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:11 am

This fuckin' guy. He sad posts all the time, gives zero updates on what he's actually doing, and still is getting 420 dollars per month on patreon, and doesn't do anything but tweet. If he's gonna accept the patreon money through guilt tripping, he should at least tell people wtf he's doing and if he's in Arizona or not.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:11 am
420 dollars per month
nice

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:21 am

Guest wrote:
If he's gonna accept the patreon money through guilt tripping, he should at least tell people wtf he's doing and if he's in Arizona or not.
No... if he's going to take the money, he should fulfil his side of the contract. Which in this case is making videos and a movie.

He actually promised his patreon cucks to stop using Twitter for anything but promotion.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:34 am

Yeah, I think "I will almost completely disappear from social media so I can focus on my work" was one of the common promises back in the day, along with "I need to hire an editor".
Guest wrote:
This fuckin' guy. He sad posts all the time, gives zero updates on what he's actually doing, and still is getting 420 dollars per month on patreon, and doesn't do anything but tweet. If he's gonna accept the patreon money through guilt tripping, he should at least tell people wtf he's doing and if he's in Arizona or not.
420 dollars are but a small repayment for those handful of years were he helped people through dark times.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:06 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:21 am
Which in this case is making videos and a movie.
We're so beyond thunderdome making videos that we're just at the stage where he should at least be telling people "hey I'm not starving and I'm in Miles' spare room" instead of pity posting making it sound like he's dying. but it's obvious noah thinks he owes people nothing because he's a parasite.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:41 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:06 am
but it's obvious noah thinks he owes people nothing because he's a parasite.
Yeah it's a moot point because spoony doesn't.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:37 am

How long until we have the Heart Attack saga?

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:56 am

Noah will outlive us mere mortals. In 2070 he will still whine on Twitbook (a MetaTube brand) and collect his monthly 300$ on ScamMeSome (formerly Patreon/Kickstarter/GoFundMe/KoFi) - Americas national bank since President George Floyd Jr.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow