Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:52 am

MY FAMILY MEMBER WAS KILLED BY CHRISTMAS

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:28 am

>claiming you have it worse than Spoony

Now that's an amateur mistake if I ever saw one. Not only are you trying to take away attention from Boss, but every true-and-honest fan knows that no mortal has ever suffered as much as Boss.

>oh, if only I had my own house, I would invite everyone (aka Spoony) who would be alone for christmas...

Sure thing, Magdalene-chan :roll:
Rushy wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:26 am
They might have bought/rented him a tiny apartment so they don't have to deal with him beyond sending food.
Who knows. It could take months before the Lord of Tekken drops even a single hint at his current living condition.
Then again I'm pretty sure he pulled the whole "Woe is me; I am so alone" while the orc was living with him.
wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:54 am
This can still be YEAR OF THE SPOON u guise! He can finally return to the blagole!
So are they gonna make a new shitty video for this, or are they gonna do a horrible upscale of the original footage?
And you don't even get a VHS, or a VHS-shaped USB stick with the video. You either have to play the video online, or download it :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:28 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:08 am
He's not gonna fuck you, Rachel!
But she can dress up as christmas tree. She would still get what she desires - interaction with significant other.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:40 pm

And her gunt wouldn't even feel Spoony's weaksauce punch anyway.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:47 pm

Shockingly enough, Noah is an edgy fedora who totally hates Christmas you guys, because liking happy things is like, so lame and stuff.

There are plenty of adults, (of which I am one,) who for various reasons don't celebrate and care nothing for Christmas, but generally speaking we simply ignore it. We don't fly into a rage and throw tantrums like a fucking five-year-old.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:27 pm

You don't get it, guest. The entire world (at least the parts that matter) celebrate a holiday that he dislikes. They are taunting him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:47 pm
Shockingly enough, Noah is an edgy fedora who totally hates Christmas you guys, because liking happy things is like, so lame and stuff.
It's very shocking that he doesn't like a holiday that's all about family, generosity and the human spirit.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:27 pm
You don't get it, guest. The entire world (at least the parts that matter) celebrate a holiday that he dislikes. They are taunting him.
The world would truly be a better (and more fun) place if all people really would come together to make Spoony miserable.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:46 pm

Don't you worry. We're already doing that by being happier than him.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:35 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:13 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:19 pm
Hope that Spoony will get the vaccine soon
Based Noah ruining bidens agenda because of his own laziness.
As long as we have Noah, there will be no "Great Reset". Suck it, Klaus Schwab.
Will Spoony be the savior of the declining Western civilization...? Will he render Marxism ineffective by his render queue?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.