Nigga isn't a word.

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Stranger

Nigga isn't a word.

Post by Stranger » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:50 pm

>Go to youtube comment section on some random video about black people and the word nigger
>"Nigga is okay when black people use it. Nobody should use nigger."
>Tons of upvotes, people responding in agreement

It's like none of them have ever been anywhere but where they lived and realized that the whole reason, "nigga," started being said over, "nigger," is because of certain accents in areas where the word was heavily used.

I mean, it's not like there aren't people who pronounce, "cracker," as, "cracka," (hilariously mostly black people and southern whites) or anything. We don't consider those two separate words. Then again you don't need a racism card to use racist terms against whites that none of them are bothered by, anyway, because they don't have a massive victim complex.
:roll:
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Re: Nigga isn't a word.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:02 pm

It's a way of life.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:34 pm

How do they get around not saying nigga on network shows like Empire? I remember a video with some rapper calling everyone playa. Then there's Romeo Must Die (2000) where everyone just said negroe. (Negro, please.)

True story. Grace Park sucked a tit in the theatrical release of RMD but for some reason only her lez kiss is in the DVD release.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:15 pm

I don't see why people gotta make a big deal out the word like that.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Making a big deal over a word just reinforces and strengthens its power over people.

It's been a long time since slavery. No black person alive today has been a slave. Jim Crow ended like 80 years ago or some shit.

I just don't see it as a huge deal anymore. The people saying "nigga" and "nigger" now are mostly black people in reference to other black people. Is that the oppression black people mean when they get offended by the use of the word in >>current year?<<

Maybe black people should also start getting pissed off at how other black people will insult them and try to drag them down when they join the normal working world, get an education and try to better themselves.

Those few white nationalist racists still alive today are largely powerless shitposters inhabiting tiny corners of the internet. If they're even genuine. Which most of them are not.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:17 pm

I don't get why anyone would be against Nigga it's a positive term or at least I rarely hear it used in a negative way.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:02 pm
It's a way of life.
/thread
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!